air filters

Paddy

Lifer
which filter would be best for my glanza. i am currently looking at an apexi one as it comes with an adaptor and it is cheap. is there a best filter or are they all the same. thanks

Adam_Glanza

Member +
not a very conclusive test tho.. i mean how easy is that to post up all kinds of shit? that cuda bin done by apexi themselves to promote there filters lol. and there isnt anything about the power enterprise on there :(

59bhp

Member +
everyone overlooks k and n but i had one for years and was like new when i sold it on. Do k and N even do kits for the starlet btw

C

CaL

i though HKS were good...im just ordering a new filter for it in pink lol....i dont care whats its like....not a massive gain.....hks look sexual too compared to apexi and are more exclusive imo

Foam filters will always filter less. I have seen HKS filters you can bloody see through. Add to that the possibility of it breaking up and being sucked through the turbo! Cotton filters are far superior, Power Enterprise, Apexi, K & N, Green cotton are all good

C

CaL

well mines in a state but imo will last a good few miles yet....good im renewing