Jam Fcd - Hks Fcd ???????

EP82

Member +
As far as im aware they Do exactly the same thing, no difference between in performance, correct me if im wrong ppl

EP82

Member +
As far as im aware they just change the signal going into your ECU, they will both do exactly the same job, Would have thought you were just paying for the name with the HKS one.

Similar situation with a SLD if im correct.

james1485

Member +
cheers lad i just thought that ya could adjust the HKS 1 but couldnt see if ya could adjust the JAM 1 (dont think ya can)

EP82

Member +
cheers lad i just thought that ya could adjust the HKS 1 but couldnt see if ya could adjust the JAM 1 (dont think ya can)

Ah right, Well i'd Bump this up tomorrow then mate as I dont have a FCD at the moment as im running standard boost, Somebody will be able to enlighten you better than me, I just thought they were all the same.

EP82

Member +
Thanks mate, I will always try to help somebody of TGTT, just gotta make sure what im saying is right!

Smore

Lifer
if you can, avoid both, nasty crued way of doing preventing fuel cut - aftermarket ecu would be much better but is not in everyones reach

but if you have to use one, the greddy bcc is a good option and works better then the hks ones

seems like the JAM fcd is better than the hks unit.....the jam is suppose to be a clamp type (only comes into play at fuel cut).....whereas the hks unit will alter your map signal throughout the entire range.........