ep91 SARD fpr pics needed

hey guys
i need some pics of how u mounted your SARD fpr in the ep91
me and my friend have been looking at the engine bay.and things look a bit crowded to the left side (timing belt side) when standing from infront

there may be enough room on the tower.but then there are abs lines and power steering lines to deal with........it also looks like u can attach it on the intake mani near the idle control valve (where the wires are grounded to the throttle body)...but we're not sure

so some pics would help to give us an idea :rockon:

thanks

riko666

Member +
my engine bay would be similar (in terms of ABS lines etc), so I mounted it on the bulkhead, above the Brake Master Cylinder, check out my member's ride thread, pictures are there somewhere

thanks riko666....
i think the car has a rust protector deive where yours is.......and not sure if it can work there with the OEM strut bar

yeah....i'm on dial up right now.............so i cant really go searching through the members rides.......it would take forever to load up all those pics.....that's why i did this topic

riko666

Member +
ah right - well yeah, I had loads of issues looking for a spot, same thing with my oil catch tank. I was contemplating getting rid of the Powersteering just for the SARD RRFPR, but found a spot...Powersteering is still going but I can do it properly now :D

Only other I thought of was as you said, on the intake manifold

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
damn... i forgot i was meant to take some photos for u dude.. well mine is with the guage & all so its kinda in the way of things.. hmm ill have to try & take some daylight pics for u tomorrow if u dont get sorted by the lads :)

kon

Dane_Bristol

Member +
IMG_1312.jpg

thanks.....now that is a pretty neat set up
does the fpr rotate using those clips?? or they hold it tight enough??

by the way...what size hose is that 6mm or 8mm??