lsd

G

gaz_turbo1

best one you can get, pose to not be as loud as trd etc,
BUT does not say it works as i could be broken inside, unlikely but could be, why such a shit description? and why sell-take it off?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
It is yeah but looks can be deceiving, contact the seller and ask where it's from and why he has it. A few questions and you'll be able to find out as the write up doesn't give many clues..

T

Chris@CCM

Member +
best one you can get, pose to not be as loud as trd etc,
BUT does not say it works as i could be broken inside, unlikely but could be, why such a shit description? and why sell-take it off?
any rally drives and sprint drivers ive talked to about them dont like them at all

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
any rally drives and sprint drivers ive talked to about them dont like them at all

U serious? Quaife are the leaders in the market of LSD and gear boxes, dont think any WRC are using any other company, and rage buggys only use them.

goldenvtr

Member +
i got my glanza bootlid off that guy, he asked me what diff it was whilst i was there but didnt know, its a clutch type so deffo not a quaffe. didnt really have any markings on it eithers.

hers got a very very nice glanza for sale in his garage. should of taken a picture.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
looks like either a trd clutch type or an oem viscuous type one.. not worth the price anyways, as if its a clutch type & u have no ideas of how many "way" it is & how long its been used its usless...

unless a lsd is helical i wouldnt bother tbh..
kon