5 Grand Rollerskate

Mr Steve

Fresh Recruit
"LETS OFF ROAD BAZ" lol 17's isnt a great selling point and well £5000 is alot i sold mine for alot less and she was sexual

thechomper

Member +
sorry lads ,i have 17s on mine and i think there quiet nice

meet157.jpg

Dave.

Member +
^ well put mate thats it exactly!

plus, you're car is slammed, his is 4x4 stock height, plus the extra from the greater diameter of the 17s + tyres...

Rik

Member +
They look like something the local chav's would buy from halfrauds for their banged up corsa's tisk tisk! Your GT on the other hand looks fairly mean.

Timmy

Member +
they look like dare alloys. Named probably because it goes "i dare you to put these shite alloys on your car" Only need to go bigger than 15"s on gt & glanzas is if you need more space for bigger breaks, and it does ruin the handling.

Jay

Admin
Bit harsh Monky, you having a bad day mate?

Could have been all he had available if someone bought his JDM originals, it could just be all he could afford, etc etc.

Judge not. ;)

dan_ep82

Member +
'chav' this 'chav' that........ oh no! everyone that owns anything but a starlet must be a chav! OH DEAR

Dave.

Member +
^ agreed dan_ep82 - chav is well overused and has no meaning anymore..

i think that car is just ugly... uneducated owner who has more money than sense.

Jay

Admin
Actually reading the ad it seems they used whatever was lying around the parts department at the time.. it's a car sales place selling it.