Where is the ecu in an s14?

Hey guys my cousin just got this s14 with s15 front conversion. Its seriously kitted out but I'm not sure about the fuelling could someone tell me where the ecu's are in s14's so I can see what the story is.:)
7892027621a9783114385l.jpg

Sigma

Member +
Nice one!

Strawberry's are by far the best looking Silvia ever made.

And the're called strawberry, because in Japan, 1 is Ichi and 5 is Go.

Put the two words together, and you get Ichigo, which is the Japanese word for Stawberry!

So there!

:D

Mike_ep91

Member +
Nice one!

Strawberry's are by far the best looking Silvia ever made.

And the're called strawberry, because in Japan, 1 is Ichi and 5 is Go.

Put the two words together, and you get Ichigo, which is the Japanese word for Stawberry!

So there!

:D

thats cool but its an s14 with the front end conversion.:p

Chris@CCM

Member +
ecu will prob look stock mate they chip most 200sxs dose a good job of them too . u just pick a chip and mod ur car to it .stage 1, 2 and 3 stage 3 is around 350 hp i think tho u need lots of other mods too

I've only got a look at it in the dark theres a full stainless, mani ,down pipe not sure about the turbo though boost controller but after that I'm unsure about the ecu or any of the fuelling mods havent being out in it because its not been through customs yet so dont know what kind of boost either. I'd say there would have to be something though whoever had it knew what they were at. So you reckon a they chip em must bring it to a tuner to see what the craic is with it cheers Chris:)