Change of plan !!!

DancerEP82

Member +
Well guys iv asked a few of you the other day wot sort of boost I could run on my engine with a ct9 but since then iv bought a Zisco external td04 kit so if you guys don't mind I'd like to discuss wot sort of boost I should run ?

My set will now be as follows....

4efte with new rings and a full gasket and seal kit from camskill so the engine is nice and fresh :)

Zisco TD04 external wastegate kit running a TD04L
Emanage blue conbined with a greddy E01 boost controller
Wepr short route fmic
J performance exhaust system
Welbro 255 fuel pump
Rrfpr
Anthena 1.2 mm head gasket with arp head bolts
Green Cotton relocated filter

Might of forgotten a few things but you get the hint lol
I'm look to get as much power as I can but being safe at the same time iv spent to much money to blow it up lol

DancerEP82

Member +
Ok buddy thanks just trying to get everything ready for when I put the engine back in !
Do you need to run a fcd with the emanage blue ?
Wot sort of power do you think I'll be making with this setup ?

AdamB

Member +
Could run 1.1 bar with the thicker headgasket. Be upto the tuner really. Probably looking at around 220bhp.

Chris@CCM

Member +
If its a 82 and the head has not been skimed to death 1.2-3 bar won't be a problem power around 250-260 I did this along time ago and it's still running strong
ruba9any.jpg

DancerEP82

Member +
Nice figures there :) well as I was putting a new anthena gasket on I got the head and block resurfaced but I was told as its a metal gasket it doesn't compress as much as a standard one ! So I guess it should be ok ? Correct me if I'm wrong !

Pick1

Fresh Recruit
I'd say 1bar to 1.2 should be fine mate depending how much abuse u planning on giving it and no u don't need a Fcd with emanage blue as it does the job for u

AdamB

Member +
Probably be wise to run 1 bar, then have 1.1-1.2 bar on a switchable channel, for those "special" occasions :)

DancerEP82

Member +
I'd say 1bar to 1.2 should be fine mate depending how much abuse u planning on giving it and no u don't need a Fcd with emanage blue as it does the job for u

Thanks buddy and i don't drive it that hard anyway coz it means to much to me lol plus the fuel prices theses days are mental lol