ID WORKZ does it work

sammasson

Member +
Hi i have just bought some wings for my ep91 but had mixed reviews if they will fit right or if they are not worth the money. Has any one had any body parts off them, are they as easy as id workz say

nothing will line up worth a fuck we fitted a set of his wide wings zep ??? And they took a lot of tweeking and still look shit

Also had a customer with toms rear spats that were no we're near close

ryan-11

Member +
yeah i tried to fit a set to a mates car, ended up sending them back they were that bad, but he has since got a new supplier so they might be better now?

mark1991

Member +
the first reverse scoop i got was shite... i sent it back and got another one. the second one was much better

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
As I said in the other thread about Id works, my 98 splitter was a terrible fit and of a terrible finish. The whole lot was twisted by about 45 degrees, I had to cut a lot away for it to fit properly and used about half a tub of isopon fixing imperfections, so much for it coming primed ready for paint

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
i would in my fuck waste me money on them fake pieces of crap, just save up for the real ones or just leave the car standard..

96v

Member +
Haha, when varis charge those ridiculous prices what choice do you have?

Not a fan of him getting his hands on rare parts like cruise arches and varis spoilers though!

AdamB

Member +
The thing is though, the real genuine parts will hold their value on resale. When such aftermarket copies are available they are worth peanuts, and come a few yesrs time when your not able to buy the real items from RHDjapan their value will rocket.

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
The thing is though, the real genuine parts will hold their value on resale. When such aftermarket copies are available they are worth peanuts, and come a few yesrs time when your not able to buy the real items from RHDjapan their value will rocket.

i no wat your saying but some of the real deal stuff like jam never stamped there side skirts and stuff like that, so when he is maken copys of them and the lads that buy them... 9/10 of them will say when selling there car or brakeing the car for parts will say that they are genuine parts.. apart from the live sports ones and varis that i know come stamped..

Vincent-ep91

Member +
You can spot the real deal JAM products due to the material they are made from. Its like a hard thermoplastic material. Any genuine JAM item will probably be cracked. Not in the same way as grp products, all the spoilers seem to crack along the seam line. In my experience if you know what your are looking for you will spot the fake a mile away. Without any stamps