TB Developments - EP91 (daily drive)

I can only imagine the expense of those parts! Especially when you see the price of some of those parts second hand that have been well used!! That's a real shitter about the jam intercooler cause that looked like a nice piece. I've found that out too, some peoples description of "mint" couldn't be further from my own! But its the chance we take unfortunately!

well the core you see was custom made, in the end I've remade the ic pipes and the core, only bit that is still original is the end tanks. but the core is a much high quality than the jam racing original so should do its job even better, greater cooling with additional flow. so win win

It dyno'd barely over 200bhp and similar torque at 1.1bar maxing out the injectors.

no not done alot. Its just hit 104k miles now so its getting a bit old so i will be revamping the suspension, and the gearbox could do with another overhaul as 3rd is starting to get a bit crunchy.

got a few oil leaks on the end but i'm unsure weather to keep with the 1.3 and blitz turbo, or do a stock piston 5e bottom end on a td04 and 1bar. Mainly just doing it for driveability.

Didn't really want to go forged as its a daily drive that does alot of miles and i know forged engines aren't perfectly suited to that. Unless i get CP to make me some custom pistons i will design to give them a low clearance value, 0.012 to 0.015 range on a high silica piston.

Tim
TB Developments

skevosEP91

Member +
i have a question for the rear 3 point brace.. I found the same from a GT and i put it to my Glanza!!! Does it need any modifications to fit on the Glanza????? :-/

my version was the factory option unit for the glanza which just bolted straight into place. I couldn't really comment on if a different model would fit straight in

Tim
TB Developments

Rev

Member +
got a few oil leaks on the end but i'm unsure weather to keep with the 1.3 and blitz turbo, or do a stock piston 5e bottom end on a td04 and 1bar. Mainly just doing it for driveability.
Didn't really want to go forged as its a daily drive

Great build .

I notice the people who have gone for oversized pistons get more usable torque, may be worth considering with a K1.

Last edited: