Sky Insurance

Sick_Jack

Fresh Recruit
Just had a thought at this hour - around 10 months ago I took out a policy with Sky Insurance. I needed to provide a copy of my driving licence but it was still in my old address so they said they could wait. Since then I have had a phone call from Sky Insurance and a 3 way convesation with the DVLA. My question is, do I still need to provide a copy???

Thanks in advance guys.

sky insurance did me over a bit to be honest.

they gave me a great quote and said theyd cover me in jersey c.i

about 4 months into the policy they called me up out the blue saying they could no longer insure me with no reason??

i lost out the deposit and got 6 months of payment back but personally thought id got done over a bit

just a thought

skyinsurance

Member +
sky insurance did me over a bit to be honest.

they gave me a great quote and said theyd cover me in jersey c.i

about 4 months into the policy they called me up out the blue saying they could no longer insure me with no reason??

i lost out the deposit and got 6 months of payment back but personally thought id got done over a bit

just a thought

Hi,

we can only apologise, we have insured in the Channel Islands for years and years but the insurers recently pulled the plug as they can only deal wit your local brokers. Our hands are completely tied on this and we are as disappointed as you.

If we could have kept you as a customer, we would have done.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

tel: 01707 642552

simonleeds

Member +
luke oakley

Would like to know what happened to luke oakley who worked for sky insurance.
Was really easy to deal with and was dissappointed to find out he no longer works at sky
Has he moved on to greener pastures ... Is he still in insurance....

Thanks alot

skyinsurance

Member +
Would like to know what happened to luke oakley who worked for sky insurance.
Was really easy to deal with and was dissappointed to find out he no longer works at sky
Has he moved on to greener pastures ... Is he still in insurance....

Thanks alot

Luke moved up to Newcastle, we were sorry to see him go, lovely chap and he is missed.

Sick_Jack

Fresh Recruit
I am afraid that my time with Sky Insurance has come to an end. Never had an issue with them and always been first class with me. I am sure that one day I shall be back with you but in these economic times, we must all chase the cheaper deal and comparison website are all fighting for our custom and only we can gain from that.