ebayer dnsautos

mark89

Fresh Recruit
hi guys just like to post this and beware of ebayer dnsautos seller on ebay i bought 60kmh engine bank transfer money over £400 ep91 no engine police involved the scum from wolverhampton

goldenvtr

Member +
I collected some bits from them last night in person with no issues other than i didnt get a contact number, the unit was full of starlets in pieces. PM me if you need any info

if its any help i did see a complete engine on a pallet in there unit

Last edited:

mark89

Fresh Recruit
mark89

I collected some bits from them last night in person with no issues, the unit was full of starlets in pieces. PM me if you need any info

if its any help i did see a complete engine on a pallet in there unit

can you give me a ring or txt mate 07703802413

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear of the drama mate, I had spotted a few things on eBay from them but haven't won anything as yet. Certainly doesn't sound promising.

Dan might be able to supply some contact info in case you need it.

Anyone else have any info/experience?

Jay

Dean_mc88

Fresh Recruit
I got a whole car minus engine from him, his description was nothing how the car turned up I payed 100 for delivery and cash on collection wouldn't deal with again though his parts a shoddy to say the least

Mentalcal

Fresh Recruit
Did you get your engine?? :) I ordered some bits off him too... but they not turned up as yet... I paid by paypal!! :/ I'm giving him benefit of the doubt for now as its Easter and pallet could be delayed so hope it turns up... if it does I'll update post!! :/ Is anyone local to him who could get address for me?? :)
Many Thanks!!

Starlet-Matt

Fresh Recruit
Hi, I have also had problems with this guy..
Paid £1000+ for an Evo engine.

Now he's deleted his eBay account and phone number.
Any info about where he is or any contact numbers will be very much appreciated.

goldenvtr

Member +
Hi, I have also had problems with this guy..
Paid £1000+ for an Evo engine.

Now he's deleted his eBay account and phone number.
Any info about where he is or any contact numbers will be very much appreciated.

whats your email address, ive still got google map images and directions of the locatiun of his unit ( this is from when i collected parts of him in febuary)
but he is a dodgy guy.... although hes only about 5ft5 with a bad limp like he has a fake hip lol