It's been fun.....

WallaceGlanza

Member +
How can you say no to those eyes..

nobreaks.png

It's all lies and definitely not all innocent! I'll try selling it first.....

We'll see I may well get one for a track car later on, if I don't fully convert to the dark side.

Speaking of which, Ryan you drive (and I've heard prefer) the typewriter more than the Glanza? SO you're almost as bad :eek: :p

Jay

Admin
lol

One thing that's always puzzled me, why does everyone call something else (usually a bright, canary yellow v-tec engined crate) 'the dark side'?

We are the boyos sitting in a dark corner of the web with very little concrete info. All that mainstream, recognised stuff seems a little too cheerful :haha:

ryan-11

Member +
Haha that is true...... but its only because I stupidly decided to fully poly bush the whole car and its way to harsh for the roads. on track its brilliant but on the roads its shit!!

turboloon

Member +
i had a 8 mr340,had it 6 weeks wrote the fecker off thankfully i still had the starbo:),but yeah i understand the urge to change,but the starbo's are addictive little beasts:)

sometimes you have to do what you have to do
all the best with the evo----just make sure to get one in very good condition and service it regularly, they are very very nice cars, but a bit more expensive to maintain and costly to repair.

i decided LONG ago, no one is getting my glanza...lol

WallaceGlanza

Member +
lol

One thing that's always puzzled me, why does everyone call something else (usually a bright, canary yellow v-tec engined crate) 'the dark side'?

We are the boyos sitting in a dark corner of the web with very little concrete info. All that mainstream, recognised stuff seems a little too cheerful :haha:

Tis a good point! So we are the weirdos! :p

Haha that is true...... but its only because I stupidly decided to fully poly bush the whole car and its way to harsh for the roads. on track its brilliant but on the roads its shit!!

I would call you a wimp because I quite liked mine being fully poly bushed but it's a bit too ironic when I'm selling up:(

i had a 8 mr340,had it 6 weeks wrote the fecker off thankfully i still had the starbo:),but yeah i understand the urge to change,but the starbo's are addictive little beasts:)

I hope you enjoyed the 6 weeks though!

I'm going to try and be patient finding an evo and hopefully the costs won't be too bad since it won;t be dong much miles!

I'm really trying not to have second thoughts with this....

sx_turbo

Lifer
when looking for an evo, try and find an rs spec one (working from memory im almost certain thats correct), they had a mechanical rear diff, and so obviously dont suffer the stupendous expense of having to replace a poorly maintained ayc pump/diff.

or if you can afford it, and evo ix wagon, imported from japan, look awsome, same running costs and parts as the regular evo, the ayc was removed as they actually handle better than the saloon, and can be bought shipped and on the road for £11-15k.

i soooooooo wanted one, but just couldnt make the figures work, no amount of man maths was working

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Yeah the RS and GT have a mechanical diff but I fancy trying the AYC, it's not to bad if it does go wrong, just need a refurbed pump (200 quid) and I'm sure I could fit it myself... although it sounds interesting bleeding the thing!:eek:

The wagon's are pretty cool, I seen one in the metal in japan.... but I love the saloon!