Glanza V 1998 AUTO - for sale. Very tidy and RARE - ideal for a manual conversion

Paul_JJ

Member +
For sale: Toyota Glanza V 1998 - August

Item Condition: A real head turner -) All the problems listed below

Price and price conditions: £2600 or P/X

Contact Details: Please PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection only -)

Pictures below:

Time has come... -((((((((( I must sell the car as I need a bigger car - something like Volvo V70 for 2 reasons - my missus is pregnant and she wants a bigger car for a baby... and I need a bigger car for my business as Glanza has a tiny boot and it's just not good enough to fit PC's/Laptops for my business repairs... As I fix Pc's and Laptops as well as sell/buy them - I need a large boot...

I spent over 6K overall on this car. The car is a real head turner by the look and the sound -)

I'm the first UK owner, it was driven by a lady (single owner) in Japan and well looked after -) The car would be ideal for someone who wants to convert it to a manual gearbox.

Road tax till 1 sep 2014 and if not sold/PX till then the car will be sorn. MOT till March 2015, total 97K miles - TRUE miles, bought the car with 62K on the clock - got loads of paperwork to prove the mileage -)

The car has the following mods

Zisco Custom made S/S exhaust with Sport cat - 10 years warranty - more details here - Paid over £700 for that less than a year ago - so 9 years warranty left! + there is a bung for the exhaust for long motorway journeys -)

Zisco Downpipe - S/S
Zisco Manifold - mild steel
HKS Turbo timer
HKS BOV
HKS Adjustable actuator
TRD Engine mounts
SARD FPR
K&N Front relocated Air Filter with Air Conditioning
Apexi boost gauge
TOAD CAT 1 alarm with certificate for insurance, 2 keys and 2 fobs
Speedo converted to MPH
Alpine Speakers which light up "ALPINE" at night - looks very cool
Anti-roll bar drop links were replaced to poly
Oil Catch Tank + new PCV Valve

Toyo Intercooler (not installed but will be sold with the car - good condition 2 year old intercooler with the piping which needs attention)

Made in Japan - Chrome Alloy Wheels 195/50R15 with good Dunlop Sport Fast Response Tyres

EBC Brakes in Front
HEL braided brake lines - all 4
Master Cylinder Brake Stopper

The car includes from the factory

Passenger Air Bag + Driver Air Bag
Factory tinted rear windows, front UV Free windows tint
Climate control + fully operation Air Con
Fully operational ABS
Gearbox OIL Cooler - inside the radiator - (Can be used as an oil cooler if the car is converted to a manual)
Optional extra HORN -) So it's actually has 2 horns.

All 4 calipers rebuilt, a lot of money spent on the car to keep it in the pristine condition - Performance Leads, Iridium Spark Plugs, Less than 1 year old Dizzy Cap/Rotor Arm + all the seals, AUX belts replaced last year, brakes replaced last year apart from rear discs, handbrake is in perfect condition, cambelt + pullies + waterpump done at 77000 miles, all the sensors replaced apart from the knock sensor, most of the seals were replaced - all the seals around the gearbox area and dizzy cap area - replaced last December. + the cambelt area about 2 years ago - the only seals which hasn't been replaced are on the oil pump - and currently have a minor leak there.

The radiator was flushed with original Toyota red coolant, original Made in Japan radiator cap replaced + thermostat + coolant temp sensor.

The maximum the car was ever pushed to is 177 bhp (0.9 Bar - standard turbo), which is nothing for these engines, but the Autobox didn't like it very much -( So I only enjoyed it for about 6 months...

I'm sure there is loads more which has been done to the car - I just can't remember everything - I've got loads of receipts though -)

I only use the original Toyota parts - apart from the oil filter which gets replaced very often -)

The auto gearbox is good for the engine as the gearbox protects the engine - it's impossible to get in to red zone RPM or accelerate fast when the engine is cold... The gearbox just won't let you do that -)

Bad points -

The gearbox is on it's way and would have to be replaced - probably the ideal car for someone who wants to do a manual gearbox conversion.

Crack (looks like started from the inside) on the drivers side headlight

As already mentioned a minor oil leak from the oil pump seals - so minor you don't even have to top up between the oil changes

There is no stereo in the car - my 2 year old Sony recently failed and the one on the pictures is not my stereo -) All the speakers and the wiring will remain though -)

There is a recent stone chip on the windscreen - passenger side close to the middle area - can be repaired/replaced on insurance?

Apart from the bad points, the car is mint inside out and under and well looked after - a real head turner. I would not sell it very cheap - I'd rather P/X it or simply break it for spares.

If you have any questions - please PM.

High Quality pics here

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg