Whats happened?

I've not spent any time on tgtt in the last couple of years and thought id see what's happening.

Seems like starlets are now sadly a dying breed compared to few years ago!! Where have all the starlets gone? Any old timers still here?

Been thinking of buying another ep82 (most of us come back eventually)

Jay

Admin
Still boosting on mate, the site has calmed down a bit since the fanboys have shifted to bakebook so things are a lot more manageable nowadays.

That starlet fever is hard to cure - once bitten forever smitten eh?

Rory

Lifer
I still kick around from time to time. No starlet now as ive went back to Mini's of sort :D

That's good I guess, there were some morons here over the last few years, I still remember the old TGTT site which means I must be getting old lol.

Yeah from time to time I do think about getting another ep82 but then I think I really need a house first, after all the years I still want another starbo. I often wonder where all my old parts and engine went and if I can get them all back lol.

well, i wont admit to being an old timer..lolol
but i still hit up the site when i have the time

and as i said in another post, i plan to keep my glanza for a very long time

Gryzor

Admin
Buying houses and kids have taking alot of members, plenty of old timers still kicking about even if there isn't the same quantity of posts there once was.

KrissyB

Member +
I'm still here, came back in November as such. Currently forging the Mk1 as I killed it @ Round 4 Toyota Sprint Series.

stedee

Member +
i`m an old timer and jeez the fb sites are awful. ive come back to starlet ownership after a few years. just bought a 257hp one with loads of goodies, its proper nuts

Buying houses and kids have taking alot of members, plenty of old timers still kicking about even if there isn't the same quantity of posts there once was.

very true...being involved with ep82/ep91 from around 2000/2001, i'd say my most inactive times on the various starlets sites have been when i was studying/exams in the past, work commitments and house construction.
plus the site has such a wide database now, that many new members could almost use the search button to find what they want

with the rise of FB, instagram, twitter, etc....seems that's where a lot of daily life activity takes places now for many ppl

but i'm still a fan of the good old website myself....lol

wickedep

Trader
welcome back man!!! actually now there's more bigger hp (more serious) builds going on than back in the day, i sell quite a few 300+hp kits..but i also see a lot of nice built EP's getting broken.. :(

That's good to see plenty of you are still here, quality not quantity :rockon: I have to admit it was frustrating putting up a post and having 100 morons reply lol.

Sadly I was one of those people that stripped the starlet down and sold it in bits, I would of rather sold it complete but I made just over 9k in parts and id be lucky to get 6k as a car.

I felt it was to fast as a road car and couldn't afford regular track days to make it worth while.

Sacha ive still got one of your TD05 manifold and downpipe brand new from about 5years ago sitting in my garage.:haha: