worth a punt?

turbo cookie

Fresh Recruit
i have found a GT for around £2100 imported looks like its in good shape and is graded (3.5) the only problems is its 357000k :eek:i have added a link to the car

whats you view? money pit? i was thinking of doing some light modifying nothing massive like 200hp+ maybe make 150-170hp max. but my worry will be that as soon as it lands it will need a rebuild.has anyone had a grade 3.5? are they normally in good shape?

edit looks like the link wont work to find the car so you will have to do it from the list.

Last edited:

turbo cookie

Fresh Recruit
Looks lovely :) Gt advance gets my vote for a punt.

Phil

i did think that, almost tempts me to sell my mr2 now instead of next summer :D still making my mind up. they have told me it comes with paper work of work done (although its in jap) as you said it looks so clean. i have never had a starlet. what would running cost be like compared to a mr2 na mk2 rev 3 (1995)?

Phil

Super Moderator
i did think that, almost tempts me to sell my mr2 now instead of next summer :D still making my mind up. they have told me it comes with paper work of work done (although its in jap) as you said it looks so clean. i have never had a starlet. what would running cost be like compared to a mr2 na mk2 rev 3 (1995)?

probably nothing in the running costs at all id guess!

Phil

Guye

Lifer
I'd say give it a go. Not many clean GT Advance models left at all and that does look good!