hks evc 5 boost controller for sale

goldenvtr

Member +
removed from my eunos turbo as ive decided to go stand alone ecu and use the ecu for boost control.

fantastic controller with warning, peak and a few other extra features.

3 boost settings ( wastgeta pressure and 2 additional)
very very easy to setup

reads in Kpa

price is £200 delivered in uk wont take anyless as id rather keep it the skyline im going to buy lol

or collect from solihll area fro £190

goldenvtr

Member +
about the same to be honest.
ive used quite a few controllers over the years.

my top 3 in order and
e-01 ( still have one in my GT still)
evc-5
and profec b spec 2 for its simplicity but they are overpriced for such a basic unit

ramses974

Member +
Thank you for your reply...e01 is very good i prefer it largely than the profec b2... i heard that evc5 is very easy and reactive but the fact we cannot set the gain on it let me thinking it was not so reactive than i thought

goldenvtr

Member +
it does have a gain feature but it you can set the base at which the boost starts ( so if you have a 5psi wasegate spring like i have in my mazda) you cans et the base at say 7psi (50kpa) and then add % via the dial... gain isnt really needed on this controller when used correctly IMO

ive run 10 & 14psi with a 5psi wastegate spring with no overboost or boost drop atall (external wastgate)

ramses974

Member +
it does have a gain feature but it you can set the base at which the boost starts ( so if you have a 5psi wasegate spring like i have in my mazda) you cans et the base at say 7psi (50kpa) and then add % via the dial... gain isnt really needed on this controller when used correctly IMO

ive run 10 & 14psi with a 5psi wastegate spring with no overboost or boost drop atall (external wastgate)
thanx for your reply
:)