Using EMU to log IAT

omikron

Member +
Is there a way tog et the EMU to do this? Have the unit in hand and will attempt to install it after removing my EMB this weekend, also intend to run the innovate wideband in as well, will i need anything speical?

omikron

Member +
also, what r the injecotr specs for stock 295's 4agze 365's and supra 440's tht need to be input into the emu

Gryzor

Admin
Is there a way tog et the EMU to do this? Have the unit in hand and will attempt to install it after removing my EMB this weekend, also intend to run the innovate wideband in as well, will i need anything speical?

yes you can create IAT logs on the EMU, use the A/f harness to plug in the wideband.

emu can log a number of parameter at the same time, you just have to select them

with respect to before/after injector sizes and lag times, me and my friend found that we had to fiddle around with those numbers to get a good setting and it seems to vary by car/specs...if you do a search on here you will get flows rates and lag times for most popular sizes used by the starlet community

weeJohn

Lifer
I wouldnt waste the time trying to log the stock IAT sensor, its way to slow to change much over 30 seconds.