This site

Gryzor

Admin
A lot of car forums have seen a huge dip in traffic over the last years, all the regulars selling up and buying family cars ;)

Phil

Super Moderator
Alot of traffic over on UKSO sean.

hit that for your fix of crap talking and retire here to keep all us old geezers up to date with your progress :)

Phil

animal gt

Member +
This place use to be alive or was that just because of me posting haha. .I must log on to that other site now to see what's Wat :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
you should see the cinquecento club site i am on. now that is dead. you get about 1 post per month in each section.

it is a lot quieter now. as above, lots of people have moved on and there are less starlets about now too :(

Jay

Admin
It's great isn't it?

So much easier to moderate, very little crap to deal with and basically only the technical questions to tackle. Exactly how I like it.

Fire up a few topics if you're feeling bored sure!

Jay

Admin
Valid point.

Back in the day you had to work for your online presence. Nowadays any halfwit with a phone contract can litter the interweb with BS lol.. just look at the regular content on bakebook for proof!

goldenvtr

Member +
i still browse but dont have time in amongst work, family and sleep to post like i used too.

still tuning behind the scene though :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
i still browse but dont have time in amongst work, family and sleep to post like i used too.

still tuning behind the scene though :)

same here. starlets have taken a bit of a backseat unfortunately. still tinker now and again though :)

goldenvtr

Member +
havnt touched my gt in about 2 years now, but this is the year to get it back in working order. sorted my mx5 over the winter and that will be mapped in a few months, and im currently using a supra for my daily driver which i have a holset hx35 kit to go on at some point so all good fun but i havne been on track in 2 years since my son was born.

roll on summer :D

GP82

Member +
TGTT is like a very big glass cabinet sitting in a bright hallway with 101 gold trophies!

My car is currently in a pitstop, but if i come across anything i need to ask or question i always PM the guys or post here first.

Ahh crabs, i always get boost withdrawal symptoms when i log on here, ima complete this pitstop now after one more :beer: Just one more

Guye

Lifer
I pop in ever so often to read up the technical sections. I remember when this site had its peak users online. I cannot say it was better then than now to be honest.

nicholai

Member +
I was going to make a thread on this. I noticed the other day that this forum no longer gets the traffic. It seems like it has gone over to the starlet owners club forum.

Phil

Super Moderator
I dont think much has went over, more that new members see UKSO exposure and go there and there is more life there and their facebook and sellers JDM-EP etc are all very proactive.

If you want answers ask on tgtt.

id rather have one response from weejohn/jay/duncan than 35 replies that give you zero confidence or insight.

Phil

Jay

Admin
After years of dealing with various forms of scammers, scummers, fanboys and other such energy wasting idiots I can honestly say Fuck you popularity.

TGTT doesn't need it. So long as you can log in and find a proper answer I'm happy.

Rory

Lifer
I dont think much has went over, more that new members see UKSP exposure and go there and there is more life there and their facebook and sellers JDM-EP etc are all very proactive.

If you want answers ask on tgtt.

id rather have one response from weejohn/jay/duncan than 35 replies that give you zero confidence or insight.

Phil

Sorted that for you... UKSP - UK Starlet Pretenders.
If i ever login over there, there is nothing but drivel all over the place. Its utter bollocks.