Newbie with SR

Dan_sr

Fresh Recruit
Hi, just joined the forum, just bought myself a starlet SR with only 11,000 miles on the clock. 1 previous owner service history etc
Is it ok to use the forum for advice etc or is it limited to turbos?
Cheers
Dan

Jay

Admin
Welcome to tgtt Dan,

Contrary to popular opinion we tackle any starlet so feel free to post ahead.

11k is mighty fresh!

Jay

nistarbo

Member +
Welcome along. It's not even broke in at 11k lol must have been locked up for a long time. Get some pictures up of possible

Dan_sr

Fresh Recruit
Yeh I have been told it's probably the lowest mileage one about. Will get some pics posted once it's been detailed on Monday

nistarbo

Member +
Hard to say what it's worth without knowing overall condition, spec, optional extras and modifications(if any).
What it's worth and what you would get or buy for probably vary.
If it's a genuine hobby/project I wouldn't worry to much about value just yet

Dan_sr

Fresh Recruit
It's a completely original car minus the TTE Backbox which was replaced, im going over it with a fine toothcomb tommorow, got a new set of genuine decals to go on it to replace the faded ones, other than that the only thing that lets it down is a small scuff on the rear bumper which I will look at getting touched up. The only issue I have is that I hve so many other projects on the go that I'm thinking it needs to go to someone who will look after it properly I'm thinking when it's all done it would be around the £2600 mark, again no idea whether thts accurate or not tho