Few problems

Looking a bit of advice

My glanza is overfueling currently and need it sorted, the idle also seemed a bit off, I got the throttle body and tps replaced recently as well

Carbon monoxide emissions are also at 8% when I had it plugged in

Fault code 41 is coming up for tps

Also need the hks actuator set up properly, what worries me is that the guy that fitted it might have screwed the wrong end of the bar on it when setting it up am told as it doesn't seem correctly adjusted at the moment as boost at 0.5/0.6 then creeps up to around a bar at higher revs

My current spec is
Jam ecu
Hks actuator
Divorced decat
Fmic
Exhaust system
Relocated air filter
Ramhorn manifold
Upgraded fuel pump still to fit.

Any advice would be great

That's what I have done lol

He's booked up for the next couple of weeks, but there's a chance I might get squeezed in for a quick assessment :)

Jay

Admin
Yeah, that's the thread I have printed out and refer to every frickin time a Tps needs set..

Cheer for the comments guys, will get it booked in with Jay at some point and set up properly.

To save making a different thread what's the opinions on emanage ultimate ? Or is there a standalone for a bit more which would be better ?

weeJohn

Lifer
Cheer for the comments guys, will get it booked in with Jay at some point and set up properly.

To save making a different thread what's the opinions on emanage ultimate ? Or is there a standalone for a bit more which would be better ?

Stick with the Jam for now mate, you can change your set up without having to get a remap each time. I ran a Blitz for years and it saved so much hassle compared with the PFC!