sad to see this forum coming to a halt.

Rob H

Member +
I keep popping in! I need to update my garage thread tho big time! Still got the same car 14 years on and im just about happy with it now at 256 wheel hp but there is a bit more left in it yet tho lol.

A phone friendly site would be better but I havent really any problems with it as it is tbh.

This is how mines looking at the mo

thefalls

Member +
Its really been a while since i logged onto here. Still have the glanza,though i dont daily drive it anymore. Awaiting some races,we have some gymkhana style races over here. I have a cage which is supposed to go in and looking for a P & P ecu then i am all sorted out.

Rob H

Member +
Basically my ecu can run 10 injectors sequentially and 8 times smaller injectors gives a much cleaner tune than 4 bigger ones, the ecu controls them according to the duty of the first set so once the first set is at say 75% it will fire up the second rail so there only used as needed, that results in better fuel economy and a much nicer drive! While still pushing around 300bhp! I'm running 8x 440cc RDX injectors wich is a bit ott lol but more is better than less lol

Phil

Super Moderator
whats the progress report on this ?

enquires made?

whats the current bottleneck?

phil

Calum122

Member +
Slowing down, bah.

I don't post on here, maybe I should, I tend to go to UKSO, maybe it is because it's more lively. I'll tell you one thing though,

When I have to do work on my Starlet, THIS is the site I go to for help!

AD3685D9-BB6B-4063-B87C-3B3FAD4732BC_zpsqeqwarfh.jpg

Say what you will but questions have been answered and I tend to find this site has a better wiki section.

I'm on here reading. Why should I post the same thing over and over again, it's not needed. And you know what, when my forum was lively, that's exactly what would happen.

If this site is anything like my site, the people who use this forum will stay on here, others will come and go.

You've got to originate, never pirate.

Phil

Super Moderator
Slowing down, bah.

I don't post on here, maybe I should, I tend to go to UKSO, maybe it is because it's more lively. I'll tell you one thing though,

When I have to do work on my Starlet, THIS is the site I go to for help!

AD3685D9-BB6B-4063-B87C-3B3FAD4732BC_zpsqeqwarfh.jpg

Say what you will but questions have been answered and I tend to find this site has a better wiki section.

I'm on here reading. Why should I post the same thing over and over again, it's not needed. And you know what, when my forum was lively, that's exactly what would happen.

If this site is anything like my site, the people who use this forum will stay on here, others will come and go.

You've got to originate, never pirate.

couldn't agree more

now lets get a mobile version.

Phil

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Quick question but can anyone see the attached photo uploaded direct from my phone?

Attachments

• IMAG1156.jpg
    IMAG1156.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 12

Jay

Admin
Good stuff Duncan, cheers for the rapid response.

Probably the bigger question is can Phil see it lol

Jay

Admin
It seems there's life in the old dog yet as far as the forum software is at the minute. Whenever you are replying to a topic click on 'Go advanced' and scroll down to the attachments button. You should be able to upload a pic off your mobile device to TGTT and the site will host it for ya. Might take a bit of dicking about depending on your browser or device naturally but give it a go.

Awaits post from unpaid member saying they haven't a clue what we are on about lol...

Phil

Super Moderator
image.jpgimage.jpg

Much panning and painful farting about

And I've also uploaded a screenshot :)

Success jay

10/10

Now for the Mobile version you legend

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
Lol whoops

Pic inserted twice

Couldn't see what I was doing back on my phone here

Phil

wickedep

Trader
Quick question but can anyone see the attached photo uploaded direct from my phone?

yeah Jay...and those decals are so dope!!!! any chance you could email me a jpg file mate (wickedep@yahoo.com)? i can get some decals/stickers printed for my EP82.....that way i can enlarge to whatever size i need and get them printed here locally as its very cheap :) :)

Jay

Admin
That's a batch of emergency decals Alan_D made for the recent RR day. They seemed to go down a treat so I'll see if we can get a few more sets made up and sent out. Wasn't 100% on the design at first but it's really growing on me.

@alan_d