Selection of parts

These are the last few bits i have left if anyones intrested :)

For sale: WEPR S/S TD04H manifold and downpipe, its the following mitsi units 13g, 14b,16g, 18g and 20g so plenty of choice

Price and price conditions: £240

SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: RSR exhaust system

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £140

Extra Info: RSR exhaust sytem and i had a powerflow front pipe fitted last year so it stretches to the downpipe.

Pictures:
343.jpg

342.jpg

341.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £30

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Willans harness

Price and price conditions: £55

Extra Info: Year old, good harness, comes with bolt eyes and is undamaged, buckle type fitting and is a 4point.

Pictures:
389.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Tacho Gauge

Price and price conditions: £5

Extra Info:

Pictures:
401.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Injector rail

Extra Info: Standard rail.

Pictures:
379.jpg

For sale: Coil pack & igniter

Price and price conditions: Coil £8. Igniter £12

Extra Info:

Pictures:
330.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: PAS pump

Price and price conditions: £8
Extra Info:

Pictures:
333.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £10

For sale: Horn

Extra Info: Goes beep

Pictures:
338.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £2

For sale: Alternator

Price and price conditions: £20

Extra Info: average condtion

Pictures:
408.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £7

For sale: Starter

Price and price conditions: £20

Extra Info: Average condition

Pictures:
347.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £7

For sale: Drive joy rad cap

Extra Info: 0.9 bar rad cap.

Pictures:
IMG_0710.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

wildchild

Member +
i'l take the tacho, injector rail & coil & igniter kit. Pls Pm me best price & postage to LK if still available.
Thanks.

Hello all, it's been a while.

Still have the above parts available, my inbox is now empty and I'd like to get rid of the last few bits, it's only taken me 5years

Sorry to the of you that haven't been able to get hold of me, I will be on here daily for the next couple of weeks so won't miss anything