Attempted hacking of my account on here

cartledge_uk

Fresh Recruit
I don't use the forum much, and am a skulker. However I just received an email from you of someone attempted to log into my account from the following IP address: 89.105.194.85

Jay

Admin
Yes, since we started manually approving new user registrations it's been nearly impossible for spammers in China to sign up and post their links for penis enlargement and such like. They don't realise heroes like us only need to mod our cars. :haha:

They are now getting desperate enough to try hacking into accounts which is what you both have experienced. If they haven't gained access then at least you know you have used a decent password. Apologies for any concerns folks and thanks for the vigilance!

Jay

RoryWebb432

Fresh Recruit
I just received an email saying somebody has tried logging in to my account on here with 5 unsuccessful password entries.

Paul_JJ

Member +
I had that as well - here is an email. They failed -)

Someone has tried to log into your account on Toyota GT Turbo.com Community with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.36.36.127

wickedep

Trader
Yes, since we started manually approving new user registrations it's been nearly impossible for spammers in China to sign up and post their links for penis enlargement and such like. They don't realise heroes like us only need to mod our cars. :haha:

They are now getting desperate enough to try hacking into accounts which is what you both have experienced. If they haven't gained access then at least you know you have used a decent password. Apologies for any concerns folks and thanks for the vigilance!

Jay

HAHAHA jay...penis enlargement