Search button has died

Gryzor

Admin
I'm looking for a living dead version come Halloween or even better a Jesus version around Easter

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Definitely on the ropes.

Still waiting on Dylan getting time to help with a forum reboot. Till then I'm just keeping an eye on anything posted here and dropping the odd post up on the Facebook page.

Site's birthday next month so fingers crossed!

Jay

JFSNZ

Fresh Recruit
I'm a web developer in NZ and could get the search button sorted for you guys. This forum has helped me out countless times over the years, so more than happy to contribute back! If Jay or an admin/moderator could get in touch to discuss that'd be awesome. Best contact is jfsmith.nz@gmail.com, or just PM me :).

Jay

Admin
Thanks for the kind offer mate, means a lot that someone would assist us. Only problem is that Dylan is currently the only one with the access (or the right to grant access) to the sites inner workings.

If anything changes on that front we will be in touch.

Kind thanks,

Jay

Jay

Admin
Still waiting on Dylan making an appearance buddy, all I can ask is that everyone bears with us. I've been using the custom Google search in post #1 (it's actually a bit better than the standard TGTT search function tbh) but I'm seriously missing the 'new posts' button.

Jay

Fez

Member +
Still waiting on Dylan making an appearance buddy, all I can ask is that everyone bears with us. I've been using the custom Google search in post #1 (it's actually a bit better than the standard TGTT search function tbh) but I'm seriously missing the 'new posts' button.

Jay
Thanks Jay. Let's do the rain dance and entice Dylan ;) hehe....like you said, the new posts button is most missed

Gryzor

Admin
14991989_695901223918980_8365531987646258929_n.jpg