Search button has died

Jay

Admin
Unfortunately the sites search function has fallen apart folks, I've flagged it up with Dylan but he's off site until next week so we'll be running without it for a few more days.

As the 'todays posts' and 'whats new' buttons are driven off it they won't work either.

In the meantime you need any questions answered don't be afraid to fire up a thread. We'll all try to assist where possible. Thankfully I'm off for a few days so can check in regularly.

Apologies,

Jay

A Google search function can be found here as Dylan has stated:

TGTT GOOGLE SEARCH

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Folks, We are working on this at the moment. Unfortunately the server host we use has done some work that has messed up the forum software. At this point we are left with very few options but to update vbulletin and migrate all info to the new version. This will impact add-ons such as members garages etc.

As we move forward we will update this thread. Unfortunately there does not appear to be a quick fix.

Jay

Admin
Poor state of affairs Dylan but in the end we should have an upgraded and more usable site to play with.

The old girl could do with a fresh lick of paint and some modifications.

dac69er

Super Moderator
any updates. this is killing the site. i barely use it anymore :(

i have some minimal programming abilities and am willing to assist if i can

Gryzor

Admin
can we have some idea of when we can get the site updated. if the delay is down to cost can we have some idea how we can help.

Jay

Admin
This is ruining my happiness too, makes the site difficult to use properly.

Current state of play is we're waiting on Dylan getting some time free to do the legwork. We have funds in place that should help make the upgrade costs less of an issue. That's actually the easy side of things this time round.

Jay