Happy birthday TGTT

Jay

Admin
The site turned 16 yesterday so I thought a thread was in order.

The old girl is still hanging in there despite everything, hopefully make some inroads to getting a rebuild soon :gt-smilie:

350ep70gr

Member +
Ooya Chris Hello! You passing by?! :)

Are You still playing with EP's?!

Hi mate! Nice to see you here and other old friends as well. I still check the forum from time to time.
I am still playing with those busters haha... and I still have my personal ep70 still with same well known forged engine, 8 X injectors ,ms-ii, 2 X throttle bodys, full loaded and with a new paintjob etc. But I don't drive it much. Maybe one or two times per week or so. I was looking for a proper turbo from the GTX family and end up here so I said I would say hello to the old members and wishes to the birthday of the forum.

good to hear you chris

garrett gtx seem nice, but pricey
there is another company..."mambatek" selling gtx "style" turbos....but you would have to do your research

Phil

Super Moderator
good to hear you chris

garrett gtx seem nice, but pricey
there is another company..."mambatek" selling gtx "style" turbos....but you would have to do your research

Nice to hear a few old timers and serious builds floating about in the darkness of TGTT

Wish you three well (GP82, Chris and Anderson)

Phil

thefalls

Member +
Its been a while. Belated Happy Birthday ! i try to drop in once in a while.
Good to see some familiar names around. Still have the Glanza,kept for racing only. So far car is coming along nicely,slow and steady project.

Good to see you around Chris.