Plug and play standalone

Jay

Admin
Caught sight of that but didn't have the time to give it a proper read - stuff gets lost in the flow and ebb of facebook at times.

Cheers for the link, somebody is bound to find it handy for reference.

Jay

davehart

Member +
I've seen that on facebook, looks an interesting project. We will see how it stacks up with other ECU options on the market as there are a lot these days.

Calum122

Member +
They are on UKSO and were offering a group buy.

By all accounts, it isn't as powerful as a standalone. But I bet for 99% of us it would be very good indeed!

Calum122

Member +
So it's a PCB that you use to swap out the PCB in your current ECU.

So you grab the box under the dash. Gut it, replace the internals with what they supply and away you go.

So yes it's standalone, however from the little that I have read it can't do everything under the sun, but it does come packed with features. But for £600 you get what you pay for.

So it's a PCB that you use to swap out the PCB in your current ECU.

So you grab the box under the dash. Gut it, replace the internals with what they supply and away you go.

So yes it's standalone, however from the little that I have read it can't do everything under the sun, but it does come packed with features. But for £600 you get what you pay for.

yeah i know its a board that goes into the original housing...i followed the tread on ukso for a bit, but not closely

what areas is it lacking in from what you have heard?----i'm not an ECU expert by any means, so any information will help