Misfire at normal operating temperature

Nuge

Fresh Recruit
I'm having a problem when my car warms up past 72-ish degrees to normal operating temp.She sounds like its misfiring and if I give her a good revv up and take my foot of the pedal she'll die on me,lambda sensor is only 6months old

I'm thinking its a temp sensor issue

The car is a mk3 GT and i'm after changing the water temp sensor (green one) for the ecu with no difference,also after changing fuel filter,plugs,checked rotor arm,dizzy cap.

The ECU I'm using is a Link G4 Atom and 1st i wasnt getting a fault code,now I'm getting fault code 46 ,I checked the Link website for fault codes and all its telling me is error code 46 is : An T2 at 5V

So i'm going to ring the lad that mapped the car tomorrow and see what that is,but i was still having the temp problem before the error code showed up

Has anyone else come across a problem like this?
Thanks in advance

And i have tried using the search bar to look for a similar thread but it keeps going to 404 not found shit

Nuge

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for the reply !

I cleared the fault code and its not showing up again, apparently disconnecting the MAF sensor can set of that fault code, so now I have no error codes but still same issue, As i said this temp problem existed before the error code showed up so i'm 99% sure its not the air intake sensor, the guy who mapped my car said some sensors can be faulty and not set off a error code e.g water temp sensor,which I changed.

I might try getting new leads because I heard they can cause a similar problem