Project EP82 body restoration

kalibwenm

Member +
Hi all,

It's been 4 years now since i've own my 4 door EP81, which i've converted into a GT, and i've been focusing mainly on the performance side, that i've missed out on maintening the body itself. So before it actually starts to rust really bad, i'm planning on doing a full body restoration.

- Actual colour scheme (will replicate it with a mirror finish): pearl red exterior body, with black front bumper, grill, headlight covers and hood, except for the interior which is going to be satin black, aswell as for the engine bay...oh and i have a set of black 15" x 8j rims.

- First upgrade: livesport front bumper and spoiler...i plan on using the stock ep81 rear bumper, and no sideskirts...will it look good?

- Second upgrade: replacing my broken ZOTA bucket seats, with stock GT bucket seats, custom made door panels, floor and ceiling carpets.

For now that's all i can think of, but i will update as we go...i welcome any other ideas or suggestions to help make this project a reality, so help me guys...

cheers...:rockon:

Jay

Admin
You might decide on a set of skirts once you fit the front bumper tbh, I ran with skirts and no front lip for a while and it looked terrible.

Also once you fit the skirts you'll end up getting a rear lip as well!

kalibwenm

Member +
You might decide on a set of skirts once you fit the front bumper tbh, I ran with skirts and no front lip for a while and it looked terrible.

Also once you fit the skirts you'll end up getting a rear lip as well!

lol...Thanks Jay, i get what you mean, the front bumper with the lip will look lower than the rest of the car...but will the rear spats fit on the stock ep81 rear bumper?