for sale - toms ram air inlet and racing hart wheels

stedee

Member +
For sale:toms ram air inlet in red - very very rare

Item Condition:used a few marks but in general good condition

Price and price conditions:300 squid but i am open to offers

2008_0805wedding0154.jpg

also a set of racing hart cp 15" white wheels superlight 4kgs weight

there are no scuffs at all, there are stone chip marks and a little corrosion on the inside of the spokes mainly on the front wheels, one of the stickers is worn probably from being cleaned too much - thats white wheels for ya, 2 toyo t1rs (2 weeks old) and 2 part worn firestones

price £700 or i will consider a px with some nice 15s or 16s pref in anthracite of gold

better photos on the way if there is interest

Hi mate,

Approved for you now, but can you put up Delivery/Collection and Prefered contact. Also some pictures of the wheels.
Good luck with sale.
Christy

H1R3N

Member +
Is it not cheaper and better to front mount ur induction then buy an inlet??

300quid...thats allot!!

stedee

Member +
lol yes you are right but i wasnt going to underprice them - been there done it - got the photos to prove it namely a set of ssr wheels.

the ram air kit is very very rare as i have been told by countless people and it does look bling under the bonnet - just make me an offer, i can only say no.

the wheels tbh i would rather swap but i aint gonna sell em cheap cos they are superlight and forged - come on you know how expensive forged wheels and they are rare too, no kidding i saw these advertised in the us for $3000 and he sold them.
i f i was to sell them i want enough money to get myself another set of lightweights thats all and seriously i would rather swap them for a set of nice lightweights gold or anthracite

MikeN

Member +
Compared by what they are willing to pay in the US, those racing harts are not that overpriced. Asking prices there are around 1200-1300$.

Nwimie

Member +
that ram air looks nice looks like it takes up a bit of room tho! think it needs painting a different colour tho :p well thats what i would do if i bought it haha. good luck with the sale.

free bump.

stedee

Member +
whats the filter like inside the ram air ? can it be changed ?

there is a toms pod filter that fits to the existing efi pipe, that comes with it btw, the sponge filter bit has seen better days tbh but i`m sure you could either get a replacement sponge from somewhere.

stedee

Member +
here is a quick piccy of the wheels, these arent mine but they are the same, i will get some of mine on but this will give you an idea
wheels.jpg