Fusion Motorsport, Bad Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
As most of you know i had my car mapped by Ed @ Fusion Motorsport as recommended to me back in July and have had nothing but problems since with my car starting on a warm startup

Ed was absolutely fantastic on the day of mapping and even went out his way to fix my actuator as it wasent sitting at a 90 degree angle and i couldnt be any happier with service.

My main issue is that since then once i got up the road i cannot switch off my car without waiting 40mins for it to re-start, car started absolutely fine before the EMU was mapped.

It took me 1 month of trying to phone Ed before he actually answered his phone and he asked me to send over some data logs of the car trying to start and starting. So i happily sent over 2 data logs of each for him to take a look at.

Its now been well over 1 month since i sent that email and believe it or not ... still no friggin answer whenever i try to phone him either. As far as hes concerned in my eyes is that im 450miles away and hes paid ... he simply doesnt give a shit about it, would be another story if i stayed closer to him.

Im simply tired of waiting around for him, i paid him over 3 months, i should be bloody number 1 priority as ive paid him and not getting the service i paid for.

Unfortuently it had to come to this, im sick of bloody waiting around for a service that i paid for 4 months ago.

Iain

Julian-ep91

Member +
sorry to hear that mate ed also mapped my car about a month ago, i havent had any problems with it so far, how much did he charge you? pm me the number youve been trying to reach him on and ill let you know if its the same one ive got, maybe he has changed it?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
He doesnt buddy, i got ahold of him last month on it and ive been trying every weekend and some days during the week.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
sorry to hear that mate ed also mapped my car about a month ago, i havent had any problems with it so far, how much did he charge you? pm me the number youve been trying to reach him on and ill let you know if its the same one ive got, maybe he has changed it?

Its defo the correct number mate, its ringing and he occassionally answers. Always connecting to the same voicemail after it rings.

Mine was abit more expensive as usual as i had some labour due to my actuator not sitting at the correct angle.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Hey Mate

I understand why your upset buddy but would you like to explain to me what you have found so far with the EMU? I can try and help you sort it out if you would like? I'll happily take a look over it for you, who did the fitting of the EMU, Ed or yourself?

If it was yourself could you send me over the wiring diagram you used.

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Fusion Ed

Fresh Recruit
Firstly the em-u has issues, and I wont map them any more as they give too much grief, But I am going to help you, but to publicly shame me frankly makes me think why should I bother, for obvious reasons.

I have not had any contact from you for at least a couple of weeks and so I assumed the issue had cleared. (which being an em-u is perfectly possible).

Now I will when i get a chance this week look at the data you emailed to me and I shall get back to you soon.

Both mobile and land line numbers are on the site and both work. I have not had any missed calls phone messages or email contact from you for a while like I said. I can be hard to get hold of as I am always very busy.

However one thing I will say is if you have no faith in my work then go elsewhere, I am sure that there is someone closer who can help, if not hang tight and ill sort out what ever I can.

dan_ep82

Member +
Firstly the em-u has issues, and I wont map them any more as they give too much grief, But I am going to help you, but to publicly shame me frankly makes me think why should I bother, for obvious reasons.

I have not had any contact from you for at least a couple of weeks and so I assumed the issue had cleared. (which being an em-u is perfectly possible).

Now I will when i get a chance this week look at the data you emailed to me and I shall get back to you soon.

Both mobile and land line numbers are on the site and both work. I have not had any missed calls phone messages or email contact from you for a while like I said. I can be hard to get hold of as I am always very busy.

However one thing I will say is if you have no faith in my work then go elsewhere, I am sure that there is someone closer who can help, if not hang tight and ill sort out what ever I can.

sorry but many starlet owners use emanage with no problems, as for the fighting the stock ecu? again never heard of this.

as for you not getting back to iain that is very unproffesional, he has sent you data logs as you requested, yet you have just said you have not looked at them yet due to him not having contacted you for a week or so, sorry but he should not be having to phone you to ask you to look at a data log you requested from him.

you have his money, and he has issues. iain should be a high priority for you.

dan

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Lets calm down guys, we need to help sort beatz out and get his EMU functioning correctly on his GT, having a starting issue like that is not good for sure, again if you struggle to sort things just let me know and I will also try to help you solve the issues.

Keep us updated and also lets not argue in this thread guys.

~Nick

Iain@CRD

Lifer

Dan first of all thank you, you've basically answered my this in my eyes.

Ed i have tried to phone you 3/4 times per week and its constantly ringing out and ive had 2 occassion were i have spoken to you in 4 months.

As for my MAP you asked me to send it down and you would check over the data logs and get back to me, i first off ... had to phone you to make sure you received them as i had no communication from you, you stated "i would check over them once i get the time". Then i also tried this week phoning you again after it being 1 month, my dad of which has been here on every occassion i have tried.

I have had to speak to around 5 members on this site to even get the slightest bit of knowledge why my car is not starting and why i cant drive it anywere without switching it off.

As for assuming my issue was resolved ... im speechless really. Ive been patient, i was happy with the service at first but then what abbott said about getting no contact with you is exactly what i was receiving. I've waited 4 months to write this, in my eyes 1 month for you to check the data and 4 months of my car not starting is enough for me.

A couple of members have taken days/hours checking over my MAP and trying to help me to the best of there ability to source this issue. I travelled Ed 450miles for you to MAP my car based on recommendation.

Iain

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Hey Mate

I understand why your upset buddy but would you like to explain to me what you have found so far with the EMU? I can try and help you sort it out if you would like? I'll happily take a look over it for you, who did the fitting of the EMU, Ed or yourself?

If it was yourself could you send me over the wiring diagram you used.

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Hi Nick,

Thanks for taking interest in my issue and offering me your assistance.

My issue i cant really sum-up any better than it simply WILL NOT start when the car is upto normal operating temperature. It turns over fine but just wont start, cold start ups are absolutely fine. It takes the car upto 40mins+ to restart after switching it off. The EMU was fitted by Ed.

Iain

Last edited:

nexia201

Member +
some people are like this after they get the money they dont give a shit! It happened to me after having problems wjth the mr turbo ems i wrote to the company to try to help me but got no fucken answer and it has been 3months since i sent them ! when they are far and hard to reach its a different story! so when its possible you should go local!

wickedep

Trader
Nick's yer man!!! give him a shout..he will more than go out of the way to help ya out, i am sure.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

gv1.3

Admin

kind of sounds like you are doing him a favour... he paid you.. as for publicly shaming you it did the trick because he has gone from hearing nothing from you to having you respond.

smythy75

Member +
However one thing I will say is if you have no faith in my work then go elsewhere, I am sure that there is someone closer who can help

he did have faith in your work all he is looking is a finished job which he has paided for 4 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.