Help I'm a Newbie - How the hell does all this work?

tomridal

Fresh Recruit
hey

Hey I am new the site and how i post in the cars for sale because its not letting me at the moment. its saying i don’t have enough privileges? what do i need to do to get privileges? thanks

nistarbo

Member +
U must have at least 50 posts and a member for more than 30 days.
All for sale threads must be approved by a moderator provided that all rules have been followed.
In my opinion you will now find it hard getting a for sale thread approved since your first post is asking about it.
This is all to try and keep buyers and sellers safe from scamming.
Good luck

Kevturley17

Fresh Recruit
Hi, I’m about to restore an EP70 with gt turbo running gear in Ireland. Am I permitted to create a thread to track my progress and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge on here? I literally never post on forums so I’m clueless as to whether theres rules as to when you can post etc

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Admin
Hi, I’m about to restore an EP70 with gt turbo running gear in Ireland. Am I permitted to create a thread to track my progress and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge on here? I literally never post on forums so I’m clueless as to whether theres rules as to when you can post etc
Totally mate, thats a big part of the site.

If you head to the members showcase you'll find all sorts of build/progress threads. More than welcome to add yours and share the journey.

If there's any hassle posting give me a shout and I'll look into it.

Hope the site proves useful!

Jay

mrFez

Member +
Hey folks. Just wanted to post an intro. Hopefully this is the right section to post in. I haven't been on a car forum for about 15 years. I'm from Ireland, currently living in Canada and I've finally got my hands on an EP82. I'm hoping I can share and gain knowledge about these cars. I'm planning to get my Starlet back into decent condition as its fairly rough at the moment.

Attachments

• 20210825_181119.jpg
    20210825_181119.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 11

mrFez

Member +
Looks a good base to build on, bet you can't wait to get stuck in :)
Cheers Jay. It's a little rough around the edges and will need some bodywork/full respray. But minimal/next to no underbody rust. I want to make it like the GT's I used to see ripping around Ireland back in the 2000's. Really excited to get the ball rolling. I've got a cusco LSD and a lead on coilovers, hybrid CT9 and other goodies. A difficult task these days and especially with being in Canada. Thankful for resources like this forum!

Skalabala

Member +
Would like to see this, much love for EP70

Reactions: Jay