OpieOils - Feedback

Levin-AE111

Member +
Awesome company to deal with, really easy when you sign up to their members/car club scheme on their website, quick and simple to order and whats more you get a discount for being a member on TGTT/UKSC !

Oil came quickly and was exceptionally packed, was packed like fort knox!

Cheers Opie Oils, will be buying all my oil's and fluids from you in future! :)

KrissyB

Member +
Awesome as always a trader that others should follow with level of Comms and advice.

Super fast delivery

I also got my first order of 5l gearbox oil a few weeks ago.

Arrived promptly and packaged well.

Couldn't ask for any more.

The club discounts are generous too.

Highly Recommended.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Oil came within 2 days, super fast delivery and a great service especially offering that discount. Will be purchasing my oil here from now on.

Iain

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Recently bought somemore Oil and again only 2 days and came once AGAIN extremely well packaged :) Pleasure in buying from OpieOils. Wouldnt purchase my Silkolene anywere else bar here.

munday

Member +
Just recieved my 2nd order from these guys, both have come super fast, well packaged and with the discounts applied it worked out at a great price!

Couldnt ask for more :drive:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Ordered oil last Wed and arrived this afternoon. Came extremely well packaged as normal, almost bomb proof haha!

Sigma

Member +
Got mine a couple of days ago.

Really chuffed with the price and delivery.

I think I'll put the discount code in next time though! Argh!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Received my oil that i ordered yesterday morning. Rapid delivery, epic prices. I wont be getting my oil from anywhere else from now on. Thanks a lot :D