Forged Engines

Trevor

Member +
..::Now offering....::..
..::Fully Rebuilt forged engines!::..
  • Jap-imports4u Does it again!
  • the ultimate foundation for huge power!
  • new parts used throughout
  • engines built on an exchange basis
  • full spec to be announced shortly
  • Exchange engines must be in serviceable condition ie:
  • heads not cracked, or blocks warped, leg out of bed etc...
  • 74.5mm Wiseco pistons
  • Scat rods
  • Acl bearings
  • new Toyota oil pump
  • Toyota head bolts
  • block is bored and decked
  • head skimmed
  • 1.5 Bar Capable
  • Option parts can raise this to 2 Bar
  • Metal head gasket adds £150
  • uprated bolts adds £150
  • drive in drive out fitting service for an additional £200
  • Includes all fluids
  • Can be complete in 1 working day

..::£1500::..

--==Trevor's comments==--

"We're proud to be expanding the potential of 4eftes in N.I and beyond, These engines are the key building block to immense, useable power"​

Last edited by a moderator:

zee20

Member +
how do you go about doing this?i might be interested in a few months, do i drop the car off?im from leeds btw

Adam_Glanza

Member +
a full spec list of parts used i think would be a good idea.

like what exactly your process is, does it include reboring etc

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
SUPER PRICE, was wondering why you never went into to engine's and turbo kit's BUT NOW YOU HAVE:rockon:

i would of thought he would be able to sort fitting and keep your old engine in P/X,

for 1500 quid what do you get? water pump, oil pump, sump etc

ChrisGT

Member +
..::Now offering....::..
..::Fully Rebuilt forged engines!::..
  • Jap-imports4u Does it again!
  • the ultimate foundation for huge power!
  • new parts used throughout
  • engines built on an exchange basis
    [*]full spec to be announced shortly
  • Exchange engines must be in serviceable condition ie:
  • heads not cracked, or blocks warped, leg out of bed etc...
    [*]stay tuned for more info shortly

We shall have to wait and see for the full spec! Good price though!

Chris@CCM

Member +
this is a bargan i would build the odd forged engine and theres no way i could build one at that price and make it worth my while good luck trev :)

Trevor

Member +
Spec

Engines will be built using 74.5mm Wiseco pistons,Scat rods,Acl bearings new Toyota oil pump,Toyota head bolts and Toyota gaskets.The block is bored and decked and the head skimmed.This will be good for 1.5 bar.We can offer an upgrade which will be good for 2 bar using a metal head gasket and uprated bolts.We won't offer a 74mm bore as we've tried this and wern't happy with the end result.Metal head gasket adds £150 and uprated bolts adds £150.We can offer a drive in drive out fitting service for an additional £200.This includes all fluids.This is on an EXCHANGE BASSIS.Your old engine must be serviceable.You can arrive in the morning and leave in the evening with your new forged engine fitted.

Last edited:

Johnny_C

Lifer
Engines will be built using 74.5mm Wiseco pistons,Scat rods,Acl bearings new Toyota oil pump,Toyota head bolts and Toyota gaskets.The block is bored and decked and the head skimmed.This will be good for 1.5 bar.We can offer an upgrade which will be good for 2 bar using a metal head gasket and uprated bolts.We won't offer a 74mm bore as we've tried this and wern't happy with the end result.Metal head gasket adds £150 and uprated bolts adds £150.We can offer a drive in drive out fitting service for an additional £200.This includes all fluids.
cheap as fuck trevor,im swayed to forge now!
is robert hoy doing the block work?