Forged Engines

Trevor

Member +
Engine Surcharge

Customers wishing to buy a forged engine without supplying us with their old serviceable engine need to budget for a £600 surcharge.Unfortunately that is the cheapest I can buy an engine for.

hubbygt

Member +
awesome prices trevor.good to see a reliable trader and ep genius offering a drive in...bing bang bosh...drive away service like this.
its not far to ballymena lads and its well worth the trip imo :)

Trevor

Member +
At the minute we are snowed under with work.For engine and turbo kit enquieries please e-mail starletparts@hotmail.co.uk It might take a day or two but we will get back to you.NO text messages please as it's highly likely you won't get a reply.

gazzagareth

Member +
im making 200bhp with 1 bar of boost on a hybrid ct9 with a forged engine wa could iturn the boost up to? and wat bhp gains would i get?

Chris@CCM

Member +
im making 200bhp with 1 bar of boost on a hybrid ct9 with a forged engine wa could iturn the boost up to? and wat bhp gains would i get?
with a hybrid u might be able to see 220 with more boost but with a nice forged engine u could run a lot more hp on a bigger turbo pal

Trevor

Member +
Respect

Out of respect I don't create idle chit chat on other members posts, i'd appreciate it if my posts recieved the same respect. :holdit:

bullet

Member +
i would also like to know how much for a 5e build
how much extra would i be looking at extra as i have a small crack on the head. Goes round the end bolt hole for the exhaust manifold. Im sure it can be repaired
thanks
alan