• Kits include our own intercooler and all accessories
  • Also with fitting service
  • Turnkey TD04 solution from a trusted trader

..::£1200::..

--==Please contact us for further info==--​

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullet00th

Member +
That's a brilliant price. I know a few people who will be interested in this! Would help if you had pics of manifold, downpipe, turbo and FMIC. Just so people know what they are buying.

Matt

Trevor

Member +
pics

I intend to get some pics of the kit fitted to our project car.
That's a brilliant price. I know a few people who will be interested in this! Would help if you had pics of manifold, downpipe, turbo and FMIC. Just so people know what they are buying.

Matt

gv1.3

Admin
another great option for members. I know alot of people will travel from the south to have these fitted.

Well done Trevor... there will be great anticipation of the pics and details of the different components.

What sort of steel is the manifold/decat made of and is there any warranty against the mani cracking?

What are the dimensions of the intercooler?

Do you take the tmi mani and cat etc on an exchange basis or do you get to keep those?

What is the turbo from, is it refurbished/how many miles will be on it?

Cheers, rich

Jay

Admin
What sort of steel is the manifold/decat made of and is there any warranty against the mani cracking?

What are the dimensions of the intercooler?

Do you take the tmi mani and cat etc on an exchange basis or do you get to keep those?

What is the turbo from, is it refurbished/how many miles will be on it?

Cheers, rich

Hey Rich,

It's probably best to give Trevor a shout on his mobile (07740 766 262)- he doesn't get online much these days. I'm sure he'll be happy to talk you through everything in person.

The cars looking well by the way, you drove past me in Bangor on Friday! :cool:

cool will do. thanks jay.

lol thanks, just had the front resprayed (someone crashed into me :mad: in a car park) what were you in your autobox? i saw a white glanza with tgtt.com stickers a few times?

Jay

Admin
never knew you were a vw fan??

Over a decade in VW warranty leaves me far from a fan mate..:haha:

Missing the boost, (trying to bring it back on topic) I wonder if Trev could TD04 this 3 cylinder spindryer under the hood?

Spoke to him earlier, definitely give him a ring Rich.