TD04 Kits

Neal

Member +
Jesus thats a quality price fitted aswell, i think you will be having a few from england travel over for that bit of kit!

Phil

Super Moderator
saw some pics of this a while back, id post them up if i knew how, they are on my phone.

probably the best looking manifold design ive seen in a td04 kit.

Phil

Gryzor

Admin
saw some pics of this a while back, id post them up if i knew how, they are on my phone.

probably the best looking manifold design ive seen in a td04 kit.

Phil

does your phone have bluetooth shouldn't be a problem downloading them?

Phil

Super Moderator
its does have bluetooth yeah, they are in a multimedia message, if that helps?

my work pc hasnt got bluetooth, but my laptop does maybe i could get them uploaded later on tonight, with a little extra direction.

Phil

Gryzor

Admin
its does have bluetooth yeah, they are in a multimedia message, if that helps?

my work pc hasnt got bluetooth, but my laptop does maybe i could get them uploaded later on tonight, with a little extra direction.

Phil

I just use Nokia pc suite makes it very easy..

Shorty

Member +
what price would it be shipped to the uk minus the turbo? im guessing a little cheaper as you wouldnt get the fitting and setup, also price with and without fmic cheers,

cossiej23

Member +
i got my td04 kit last week from jap imports,fantastic bit of gear,at 0.9 bar boost car made 210bhp on standard injectors,ill try and get sum pics up 2morro if i get time

Brendanlez

Member +
how much for this kit without the turbo but everything else... Also im able to fit it myself so wont need the fitting service. Cheers

Phil

Super Moderator
wow seen one of these in the flesh last night! tastey tastey td04 manifold :)

Phil

kilo

Member +
i recently had 1 fitted, promise u wont b dissapointed!! 206bhp on stock internals, very good jab:rockon::rockon:

Jay

Admin
As chance would have it a GT with one of these fitted arrived a few minutes ago. Good looking bit of kit even with a few K's under the belt.

Will update pics asap.

Jay