TD04 Kits

Phil

Super Moderator
As chance would have it a GT with one of these fitted arrived a few minutes ago. Good looking bit of kit even with a few K's under the belt.

Will update pics asap.

Jay

kirks bro? no?

looks sweet as.

Phil

Jay

Admin
Nope, Kilo's GT. Excuse the powerplant of a battery he's fitted to power his caravan electrics...lol

autowork025.jpg

autowork028.jpg

autowork029.jpg

autowork033.jpg

Trevor

Member +
Kit

We have had quite a few prototype manifolds made and have finally settled on a design we are happy with.The price of the manifold has increased and it's because of this that sadly the kit price has to be raised.It's risen to £1400 fitted and set up.We are only getting one manifold each week which is frustrating.We have tried to persuade the manufacturer to make them quicker but so far no luck.Thes are the best manifold I have ever saw for a Starlet and the guy who makes them is one of the best in the business.For details and part kit prices contact starletparts@hotmail.co.uk

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
very nice Kit
what grade is it???
what wall are you running with?? and will it be braced??

Thought I would bump this thread up!

Would like to know everything GaryGT has asked, it's vital info for people that know what they need.

hubbygt

Member +
Crcking looking manifold Trev, looking forward to seeing one of these kits for real in the new year ;)

Jay

Admin
very nice Kit
what grade is it???
what wall are you running with?? and will it be braced??

I would like to see additional photos, the FMIC etc.

Trevor is £1400 the price for the kit or for the fitting also?

Thanks Colm.

It's probably best to give Trevor a shout on his mobile (07740 766 262)- he doesn't get online much these days. I'm sure he'll be happy to talk you all through everything in person. :)