15x8 rims will they fit problem free?

Kevy-glanza

Fresh Recruit
I had my girlfriends 16x8 Rota Cups on the Glanza for a few weeks, they’ve got 195/45 R16 which looks kewl. But I did notice that they would catch the arches on a lot more bumps, and on full lock they would rub on the arch liners too. I did love how that looked though, but now she’s got them on her EK4.

Matchew

Member +
I had my girlfriends 16x8 Rota Cups on the Glanza for a few weeks, they’ve got 195/45 R16 which looks kewl. But I did notice that they would catch the arches on a lot more bumps, and on full lock they would rub on the arch liners too. I did love how that looked though, but now she’s got them on her EK4.

Did you have to use spacers?
also they wouldnt rub as much on 15's:)

Idrees

Banned
If the offset is 35, why would you need a spacer at all? The correct size for Starlet is 38-40, so 35 will be sticking out a tiny bit. Should be all good.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
If you want the stretched look you'll be disappointed, here are my 15x8 rims with 185/50/15 tyres. Worlds tiniest stretch.

wheels.jpg

Erikg

Fresh Recruit
I got some 8x15 compomotives et32 with 185/50-15 tires. Lookes great, no spacing and no rubbing after I rolled the arches back some.
DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg