What clutch & flywheel

mingles

Fresh Recruit
You can go with the Asco flywheel and an Act clutch setup.4 paddle clutch with springs and a heavy duty pressure plate.

sanchez

Member +
do you think i need to go paddle clutch or is that too excesive??

link for flywheel?:)

that act clutch looks good, was looking at that before.

Nippon

Member +
i would get a paddle for shear peace of mind. U know its defo gonna cope. Why dont you want to get a paddle may i ask?

GTwayne

Member +
A paddle clutch will do, although some are harsher then others. ORC do a good clutch kit that comes with a flywheel, alot more expensive though.

MentaLEP91

Member +
ORC, ACT, OS giken are all good and expensive mate.

im about to fit a Cusco 3paddle metallic on my gt25 settup, its hard and good as i hope

sanchez

Member +
i would get a paddle for shear peace of mind. U know its defo gonna cope. Why dont you want to get a paddle may i ask?

well its goin to be my everyday car so the clutch is goin to be harsh!!
will an exedy organic clutch cope??

Nippon

Member +
well its goin to be my everyday car so the clutch is goin to be harsh!!
will an exedy organic clutch cope??

I have an exedy paddle and its not to bad. I use the car everyday. I must say that when it was first put in it felt proper harsh and took a while to get used to but its fine now its been in a couple of months.

you should go for a paddle and you would get used to it after a while dont wry, im using the ORC 309DS kit with lightweight flywheel too, really recommend this clutch for anybody from standard to big power, very very worth it (nt that cheap ehh) and one of the best investments i made to my car till now :)