Trev'll Fix It!!! My dream engine bay!

Boab

Member +
looks awesome alan! You can tell there has been loads of hours of work and thought put into it.

Bob

Phil

Super Moderator
looking great there alan, good to see this car getting the all the treatment!

all the best with all the plans.

Phil

alan_d

Lifer
looking great there alan, good to see this car getting the all the treatment!
all the best with all the plans.
Phil
Cheers Phil, as Trev says, I cant leave things alone, and ive gone totally over the top again - but I think im head over heels for engine dressing these days - its deadly craic taking people out to the garage and lifting the lid on a wee 'hairdressers' car, and see the looks on peoples faces - even though its lairy looking on the outside, people expect it to be a bone stock 16 under the lid!

gets better and better mate :) miss mine now =(
Im in danger of being excommunicated from the site here but I think ive found peace with this car - it has to be one of the longest ones ive owned - and I dont even drive it - I just buy bits for it, get a few beers and go out to the garage and sit and look at it!
I cant wait for spring to come again, and get out and about the coast roads with the roof off, and maybe even a bit of talent in the passenger seat lol!

stunning attention to detail!:) One of my fav cars on the site! Hats off to you my good sir!!!
WOW! didnt see that one coming! thankyou for a very very kind comment! thats made my day that has!

alan_d

Lifer
few wee shots of the outside:

16144_103564526326422_100000186259806_98292_4351710_n.jpg

sorry for posting another similar one, but well, its different enough to warrant a post!

YUSSSSS!!!!
IMG_8780.JPG