Trev'll Fix It!!! My dream engine bay!

alan_d

Lifer
Just a quick line to thank Trevor for the unreal amount of work he put into tigger over this past week, blood, sweat and huge amounts of prescription painkillers went into this bay!

I was talking to Trevor at the RR day about lusting after forced induction, and he hit me with the most amazing deal ever on a T28 setup - I couldnt resist and two weeks later here I am!

check it right out!

DSCF9510.jpg

DSCF9511.jpg

DSCF9512.jpg

DSCF9513.jpg

2009-09-09220706.jpg

2009-09-09220716.jpg

2009-09-09220727.jpg

DSCF9474.jpg

DSCF9475.jpg

DSCF9476.jpg

DSCF9477.jpg

DSCF9478.jpg

DSCF9480.jpg

DSCF9481.jpg

hope you all like as much as I do! The photos are testament to how good his kit and skills are!

Last edited:

lingl9z

Member +
Well done alan :D whats it like to drive with FI now? I've sold my Mx5 need a bigger car for the moment but deffo going mx5+FI when I've sorted stuff out :D

alan_d

Lifer
happy days!!!

itll be good to have more eunos FI company on here!

Im aiming for response rather than pub figures with it, and really couldnt give a monkey how much it makes lol, Ive yet to go see chris to get the knock gear on it with his wideband, so deliberately stayed out of boost the whole way home last night.
The timing is all set, and im aiming for about 6psi as recommended by Trevor.
As funds allow ill fit bigger injectors and go see Chris@ccm for an emanage.

Ive got a Trust mx5 fmic for it, but we're looking at fitting a smaller cooler to cut lag to a minimum.

The noise is unreal, its such an alien feeling hearing the t28 spool like it did on my pulsar, and the Blitz Sus cleaner is so close to the bulkhead I can hear every draw of breath from it!

goldenvtr

Member +
awsome:cool: what managment you going for? good to see you saw the light in the end :) welcome to the FI mazda club lol shame i dont use mine at the moment (been nearly 6months now) but its deffinatly awsome with a turbo, ill be swapping my t25 for a t28 or similar once ive sold the n/a glanza!

Cant remeber if i ever posted pics of mine up but its side mounted turbo :)
DSC01543.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

its got a fmic now that was just for temp to make sure turbo was ok ect lol

Last edited:

ryan_v

Lifer
looks the part, should be good craic when its set up. I was around at yours last nite but no one was about.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
awesome alan!!!

fantastic job done by trev :rockon:

kon

alan_d

Lifer
@ Dan, thats mad how close the turbo is to the block - the gas is literally passed straight to the turbo!

I do have the trust cooler, which will no doubt go on as the boost hikes!