S&M Services Droitwich

y3Lo

Member +
guys, anybody got there number? need to speak to kev but there numbers been removed from TT website.

Craig

Lifer
S&M Services? I think you've got the wrong forum mate. This is a car forum, not one for leather bound fetishes ;).

On a side note, sorry no.

y3Lo

Member +
it's for the workshop TT use, but i didnt want to post TT workshop as i thought it might just get deleted, but they are not connected to toy tuning :)

y3Lo

Member +
nah, waste of time arent they?

he's only 15 mins up the road, but it's something we can discuss over the phone, i know people on here have his number.

Paul_JJ

Member +
I want to revive an old thread and leave a feedback for Kevin.

I have recently found out that the job I have paid for was not completed. I paid Kevin to do the cambelt job as well as the seals and the aux belts, and the engine mounts, water pump and some other bits as well. Well recently I had a problem with the AUX belts screaming badly and after the inspection at TB Developments I was shocked to find out that I still have my original belt on my car - here is the picture

belt.jpg

Tim took the belt off the car for me - he is a witness that the picture is real and the belt in fact is and old OEM belt.

The replacement belts were bought of the Camskill and the camskill does NOT sell the original belts, unless specifically asked for and paid extra. So the belt I gave to Kevin was either Dayco or Nippon but no way it was an original Mitsubishi belt and here is an email proof from the camskill directly.

"Sorry for the delayed reply. This order was from last year, but the belt we supplied would have either been Dayco or Allied Nippon. We generally do not supply OE manufacturers belts unless specifically requested, as they cost a lot more and are similar quality. I do not have a picture of the belt other than the one on the website, as I do not have one in stock at the moment."

I also have a receipt stating that the belts I bought are replacement and not OEM.

Which means Kevin kept my brand new belt and charged me for the job while putting the old belt back on, now I wonder if the cambelt was replaced at all, as I was NOT shown my old cambelt or an old Water Pump or ANY old part he "replaced" on my car!

My advise to anyone AVOID AVOID AVOID Kevin at S&M Services Droitwich at any cost.

Now after such bad experience I will contact S&M Services directly and ask for a full refund and if not successful will take legal action against them!

I can confirm the belts taken off are the ones pictured,

But I have no information regarding what was supplied to Kevin or the previous work he had done, so I'm no way implicating or involved in the allegations towards S&M services, I just carried out the work I was asked to do

Tim
(TBDevelopments)