has any one heard of these SVA IMPORTS LTD ?

nutta

Member +
iv heard a few bad things about them, however there probably only rumors. They offer a 6 month warranty i believe so they cant be that bad

nutta

Member +
cant remember all, but one lad bought a skyline from them went to look at it one week it had stage one mods on it, come the followig week to pick it up, and they had taken the wheels off it (apparently stolen) and put summut else on there, and also took out a few aftermarket things, not sure if its true only what i was told.

And the other is they advertised a car as mint condition, got there and it was dented on one side and had a bad oil leak... again, only what iv been told.

richglanzav

Member +
i think ur gna hear good and bad bout any place mate, but gta say they do or did have some nice V's. one very tidy looking white 99. think its sold now though.

glanzanut

Lifer
nice mate, not overpriced though. a year ago you couldnt have bought a facelift for any less that 4k:freddy:

ALaN

Member +
My car was imported by sva and there's no way they'll be importing my next car.
The wiring for the rear fog light was well dodgy, the abs didn't work and the bulb had been taken out lol and it was registered as a 1.3 supra turbo!
There was a few other things but can't remember then off the top of my head.

@ beatz, I'm with you on the seats mate must be cos it's a facelift, maybe they changed the seats too but I've never seen ones like that.

Last edited:

gtr-r33

Member +
Trust me on this!! DO NOT use them, There the biggest loads of P***ks ever, All they do is f**k up people's car's, I speak from personal Experience and There is also a member on UKSC that has had problems with them charging extortionate Labour price's for fitting a manifold and they f**ked that up!

iamlegend

Member +
thank you for the input guys, it looks minted from the pics and description
well i hope it will be as it is described becouse i will be traveling from newcastle and i looked on mappy and it is 326 miles

TO82

Member +
Just noticed its an AUTO, probably about the right price then or maybe slightly high?

iamlegend

Member +
theres nothing wrong with autos lol there just as quick as a manual anyways. . .

yee i was thinking may be a bit pricey but its looking fresh, it doesnt say the millage on it thow :confused:

Trust me on this!! DO NOT use them, There the biggest loads of P***ks ever, All they do is f**k up people's car's, I speak from personal Experience and There is also a member on UKSC that has had problems with them charging extortionate Labour price's for fitting a manifold and they f**ked that up!

I think I read about that, wasn't that where the mani cracked like 3 times, and they kept charging him like £300-£400 each time?

jf84

Member +
I live 5 mins away and tbh i dont think i would buy a car from there, iv heard a story they mapped one of my mates mates dads r33 gtr's and 5 days later it went bang. Always got nice looking cars on the forcourt tho. I went to look at that auto little wile ago and its a bit of a shed, all the wheels are all curbd etc, its been for sale for so long as its an auto lol