***My 1997 Glanza V, Lots of Mods!***

Hazzagray

Member +
For Sale:

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately im selling my Glanza V as i need to get a bigger car due to moving jobs.

All the parts were bought either on here, Monster motorsport or from Dave at TMD
All the turbo mods were carried out at Tuning Japanese,
The clutch was carried out at Mr Clutch
The Suspension was fitted by Edge performance

I bought it in Dec 08 as a fresh Standard import to UK Soil, picked it up on new years eve!
Since then i have done alot of modding to it and it has never been driven hard as i have never managed to fully finish it. so the mods are as follows (all less than a year old)

-d2 adjustable coilovers
-hks hi power silent exhaust
-stainless steel (from dave at tm-developments) manifold(heatwrapped), decat and td05(externally gated) meshed with hks mushroom.
-Externally gated with Tial wastegate and ss screamer
-blitz fmic,Removed A/C to fit this.
-Blitz supersound BOV
-Rays Security wheel bolts
3g front disks with green stuff pads
HEL braided lines,
blitz boost gauge and blitz sbc-d controller running 0.8bar currently ,
hks turbo timer
alpine head unit
Tuning Developments catch can
14'' rh ad cups with new tires on the rear,
- new dizzy cap n rotor arm(£50),
-magnecore leads(£85).
-Had a clutch fitted about 200 miles ago if that, exedy ceramettalic paddle, also have an ORC ogura clutch (800+) which just needs a new disk

They may have been a few other bits i may have not mentioned

Car is currently on Standard Ecu as i had an Apexi power FC (which was sold) as I was considering reverting the car to standard. car has no rust
The car has covered 11870km
i have covered around 9500km since i have owned it :(

Bad points
The usual stone chips on front bumper. someone tried to key it on the rear bumper about an inch long, prior to my ownership it looks as though somebody tried to get into it on drivers side door, theres 2 tiny bits of paint missing and a slight pull on the metal. (barely noticeable)

Item Condition:
All items on the car bar the blitz dumpvalve and the wheels less than a year old

Price and price conditions:
Looking for £4250 ono

Extra Info:
All Standard parts will go with the car! i have everything for it

Pictures:
Image011.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image012.jpg

07022010238.jpg

07022010240.jpg

07022010241.jpg

07022010245.jpg

07022010247.jpg

07022010246.jpg

07022010249.jpg

07022010253.jpg

07022010259.jpg

07022010269.jpg

07022010267.jpg

07022010263.jpg

07022010258.jpg

Contact Details:
Call me on 07533340573 or Pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Pick up

This would be a great car to finish, its just a shame i cant afford to anymore!
i will tryand get some better pics up, all i have is my mobile for taking them. i will be happy to send pics by phone to anybody interested.

im available for viewings most evenings, anytime after 1sh on saturday all day sunday and mondays all day aswell.

The Car Is Now on The RH Cups again, with 2 new uniroyals on the front.
The steelies have 4 Snow/Ice tires on them Bridgestone Blizzak
Car was also taxed on 22/02/2010 for 6 months. MOT'd on the same day

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
most are probably thinking that it needs mapping and wether or not you are throwing the power fc in with the deal :)

Love those wheels btw.

Shorty

Member +
does the lady in the pics come with the car?? very interested if she does :D

on a serious note as above is no mention if the apexi fc comes with the car you dont say what boost its currently running? and the photos arnt all that clear mate due to the random angles and that (just my 2p as you did ask :)) but it looks tidy and is well priced glws :)

Hazzagray

Member +
does the lady in the pics come with the car?? very interested if she does :D

on a serious note as above is no mention if the apexi fc comes with the car you dont say what boost its currently running? and the photos arnt all that clear mate due to the random angles and that (just my 2p as you did ask :)) but it looks tidy and is well priced glws :)

Yeh she can be included in the deal, no problems!

The apexi was sold a month or 2 ago unfortunately, so it would need some sort of emu and a remap.
its currently running 0.8 bar nice n safely and runs really well. Thankyou for letting me know what you think I do appreciate it

I will try to get some better photos, the light was going as I took those and I work 8-6 currently so I will try and get some in the light. my camera on my phone is a bit naff aswell. ill try and get a camera of a friend!

Cheers AdDaman, not to everyones taste, but I love the dished look!

Hazzagray

Member +
canny motor bit expensive tho
would of probly gone with fc

is canny a good thing?
I have put about 7kish into the car since i bought it, im not gunna get that back i know but im putting it up for what i and a few others believe its worth. I could get more if i break but i dont have time unfortunately to do it due to work commitments, id rather it go to somebody who can finsih it off and let its potential shine!

I agree with you, maybe shouldnt have sold the apexi with hindsight! Thanks for your opinion mate! Appreciate it!

Harry

Hazzagray

Member +
The motor has now passed MOT, and will be going tomorrow for 2 new tyres on front and laser alignment!

oh and 6 months tax!