E-manage blue FULL kit.

weakboy2

Member +
For sale: GReddy E-manage Blue piggyback ecu, all harnesses and genuine greddy 3bar sensor and loom.

Item Condition: used, but still has box for main unit. :D

Price and price conditions: £300 plus 4% paypal fees (so £312) no offers.

Extra Info: Full kit here, also removed from a GT running 275bhp on td04 so all settings and jumpers should be set correctly. Includes Genuine greddy 3bar sensor and loom, not a cheapo chinese one. All looms are included too.

I have also just updated the main unit as the firmware was out of date so it is ready to map with the latest software.

Pictures:

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

Last edited:

weakboy2

Member +
Neg rep for you my boy.

I dont understand why people have to comment on others sales thread.

My kit is sold as TESTED and working. for all you know yours might not work.

Bump.

chanelle1234

Member +
if u aint got nothing nice to say then dont say it, i think its out of order saying stuff like that when someone is trying to sell something. if your not intersted dont post

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Shame this isnt an Ultimate or id be taking this off you just now mate for my other starlet, i dont think Chris maps the Blues either as he prefers the EMU. Best of luck and its a great price :)

weakboy2

Member +
Ok guys i will knock off the postage for this, so basically £300 + paypal fees (12 quid extra) will see this to your door guys!

flyingorphan

Member +
Check your PM mate :)

Just checking this is all i need to plug into my Ep91. Or if i need anything else??? :)

Last edited: