Custom Intercooler Piping????

essex-ep

Member +
Hey,
Just wondering where i can get some custom intercooler piping made up preferbly in the essex/hertfordshire area,
Cheers
Ben :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
go too rsr mate, my local one said they can do all custon piping, plus the bloke i know who works there is really good fabricator. i highly recomend him

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
what sort of fab costs usually looking at franza? may go this route myself

it varies from place to place, shouldn't be a massive amount though. if you were going to go this route i'd recommend rotating the turbo though, when your getting it done you may aswell get it done properly

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
i just got some piping myself, got a day on my own and got the angle grinder and measuring tape out. Had enough left over to make a relocation kit aswell, plenty of traders on ebay selling different angle and size pipes.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
it varies from place to place, shouldn't be a massive amount though. if you were going to go this route i'd recommend rotating the turbo though, when your getting it done you may aswell get it done properly

x2... im going this route. Will make the pipework even shorter! Dont think Ian (Dubse7en) is making the ct9 brackets anymore tho?

Ben89

Lifer
I used my standard top mount pipe and cut it an rewelded it and clocked the turbo to point straight down I got some straight pieces of metal from
B and Q and weilded it on the position I wanted so the actuator could sit straight, and fabricator would be able to do the job very easily!
Il try and upload some pictures tonight if I get the chance easier than trying to explain it in words lol

malcolmgt

Member +
x2... im going this route. Will make the pipework even shorter! Dont think Ian (Dubse7en) is making the ct9 brackets anymore tho?

he said to me for the moment he isnt but in the future if he does get back into it he will let me know.
decent guy but busy.

durmz

Member +

x2, i wanted to do that but like lewis said, i asked him and he doesnt think he can get any made up, lewis do you have one? could i get it copyed?

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
in essex it has to be...
hayward and scott, from exhausts to all fabrications.
and they are going to be doing my piping very soon.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
x2, i wanted to do that but like lewis said, i asked him and he doesnt think he can get any made up, lewis do you have one? could i get it copyed?

Yeah i have one of these mate. Its being fitted onto the turbo tomorrow night so probably gonna be near impossible to copy it once fitted.

Glad i got this while i did as i thought it would be something Ian was gonna continue doing all the time...

Ben89

Lifer
for the guys wanting to shorten there ct9 runs these pictures may help, sorry there not the best!!
P22-03-09_1149.jpg

turbokit2.jpg

il try and get some better ones.