Ep91 to ep95 build????

Well as you all know i have a glanza ep91 but I had a tip with it, sum lad drove into the back of her I got it fixed 100% but really will never be the same way I want it so I am thinking of getting a bare shell and putting all my running gear from my ep91 into a starlet ep95.

The question, Is it hard to do and do i have all the parts for my ep91 just to put them on the ep95.I have been looking on this site and uksc for some info and I will be getting the ep95 from Japan from a trader on this ( SORRY forget his name) so really I just want to know is it just simple as putting the parts from one car to the other?

I always wanted to build my own car and I am on to a good start with you all to help me on my way. I have the garage, tools and most of all some $$$$..

Thanks for reading
Stephen..

Shorty

Member +
you should have all you need bud, exhaust is a bit fiddly due to the route because of the rear diff :) good luck and im very jelious :( iv been toying with the idea of an ep95 for over a year but the mrs would kill me lol

dac69er

Super Moderator
if you have both cars then you are good to go. as shorty said, the exhaust is the hardest bit. you wil also need different rear suspension if you want it lowered as its a different length rear strut.

other than that its relatively straight forward

Great looking good so lads I just have to get the starlet inported then... Is there much time and work In it lads ???

dac69er

Super Moderator
to do the basic conversion and get it running on a turbo lump should be pretty easy. depending on your skills i would say a weekend with 2 people on it and the right tools and equipment.

if your going all out and making it a glanza replica with all the bells and whistles then that will obviously take more time

will be the same car as I have just in 4x4 and cleaner shell...I really think it is a really good idea and a fun build for myself and the lads to do in the winter....

Ok lads sound for your help I cannt rep you all as I am on my phone but will do and keep the comments coming and more info. Thanks

Zen

Member +
sounds wicked man hope it goes well for you.. My ep85 build is nearly complete hoping for 300 bhp+ soon alot of time has gone in and i have done all the work my self.. Hope it goes well for you mate and trust me you will enjoy it

sounds wicked man hope it goes well for you.. My ep85 build is nearly complete hoping for 300 bhp+ soon alot of time has gone in and i have done all the work my self.. Hope it goes well for you mate and trust me you will enjoy it

That's the style bud happy for yea.i have some months left of in oz so will keep on getting info and will hope to be geting the ep95 by late this year not looking forword to rip my ep91 apart but think it will be even better in the ep95 :drive: