***ECU & Rare Cams***

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3N0

Member +
For sale: Ivans 282 Degree Billet Cams (Distributed by TMD)

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £450

Extra Info: Bought from Dave many years ago, and is the very same spec as the ones in his 450bhp starlet. Spec sheet is available, however i have lost mine. Dave has his spec sheet, and said he will post it up on Monday when he finds it.

Pictures:

20100716_002.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 UK Mainland

For sale: Speedvision 265 Degree Billet Cams

Price and price conditions: £100

Extra Info: Kent Cams Ltd are able to reprofile these cams to a better spec than OEM, this is due to them having more material to machine than if you were to machine (reprofile) the OEM cams. The price of the top of my head was under £200, but i'd give them a call and ask for a quote. These cams were used in my head, but was removed due to them not working properly.

Pictures:

20100716_003.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 UK Mainland

For sale: HKS F-Con V Pro

Price and price conditions: £800

Extra Info: Kit will include HKS F-Con V Pro unit, EP91 Cruise HKS F-Con Harness, Auto TPS Harness, HKS 3 Bar Map Sensor and Harness. This kit was put together from items bought from RhdJapan only last year.

Pictures:

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £12 UK Mainland

More items will be for sale shortly.....

Last edited:

Bazza

Member +
God wish I still had my v the cams an ecu would of finished her off :(

glwts bud why u selling bigger an better plans?

D3N0

Member +
what lift are the ivan cams mate
As said in the extra info, i can't find the spec sheet. however from memory i think its 7.8mm and well in toyota's oem specification. I wanted to have a look on the old forum for the thread, but can't find the link to it. DaveB is out racing this weekend and is busy, however on monday he did say once he finds the spec sheet he post it up. ;)

D3N0

Member +
have you ran these cams Ivans 282 Degree in your own setup?
I havent unfortunately, as it has been known to be one of the best cams to come out for our starlets from our australian pals. These were used in a GT by an early starlet enthusiast that made 308bhp on a shitty Emanage blue. As you can imagine, the map on the emanage blue was rather rich on fuel. If it had been any other management, he would have made alot more power. This was on a 4efte by the way, 3-4 years ago.

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
I havent unfortunately, as it has been known to be one of the best cams to come out for our starlets from our australian pals. These were used in a GT by an early starlet enthusiast that made 308bhp on a shitty Emanage blue. As you can imagine, the map on the emamage blue was rather rich on fuel. If it had been any other management, he would have made alot more power. This was on a 4efte by the way, 3-4 years ago.

not bad are there billet cams pmed

sanchez

Member +
Nope, sorry not breaking. Just evolving ;)
I'll still have a starlet, and will be parked next to my Lambo in 10 years time ;).

Glad to hear mate, to many great starlets being broken of late.
Wish i could have the fcon, good luck with the sale though dude!

faisalgtturbo

Member +
hi m8 the 280 degree cams
what shim set up can be used ... standard ones or do
u need custom ones etc....

have they sold

faisal

Status
Not open for further replies.