Huge spec cylinder head

For sale: HUGE spec head SOLD

Item Condition: mint never used, newly built

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info:

specs are:

Custom oversize valves +1,5mm intake +1mm exhaust.
Port and polished at both sides.
Exhaust side mirror polished intake side rough surface.
Debured and polised chambers and equalize them at 37,5 cc.
Skimed,pressure checked and magnafluxed
3 angle valve job,elemination of the step under the valve seat
Hrf full kit adjusted to tightest possible specs,valves relaped
new oem valve stem seals
drilled and modifyed to accept 4age studs
Daves billet cams 282deg
base valve pressure adjusted

probibly more that ive forgot

Pictures:http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/350ep70gr/starletgtturbo1%20head/

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: can be arranged

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Hmm tempting. The cams are a bit OTT for what I'm after.

Any discout for the head without the cams?

I assume this is Toy Tunings Demo head?

sanchez

Member +
Awesome bit of work this mate, wish i could afford it but i just cant bring myself to spend that sort of money lol

@Spuddy, no i beleive this was built by Chris aka 350ep70gr, he knows his stuff when it comes to heads

350ep70gr

Member +
Is there upgraded valve springs in it? What make?

Dude it has a full HRF kit meaning valve springs a bit softer than cruise solid buckets without shims,and HRF retaineres.
If you take it without the cams that are on it then you need 99% to readjust the valve clearences wich involve valve stem precise griding as it is no shim to change.
Those fotos are from the half job...In the real world looks way better especially now as it is finished. (My people on the machine shop doing miracles...)
Matthew payed 1300 +the cams (600-700) + the HRF kit (600 and discontiniued) so it is a bargain for the money he asks for it.
Also it has 6 months writing gurantee wich will count from tomorrow at 2bar of boost and 1000 degrees C all day long..and has all the spec list for all the mesurments etc..
Builted to run over 2 bar..and it is suitable for td04 and up. Smaller turbos will see a gain aswell but not as much as a bigger one.

Chris

Last edited:
cheers for the kind words chris, spuddy your bhp record was what i was aiming for i was pretty confident i was going to smash it with this and the size of turbo i going to be running.

350ep70gr

Member +
cheers for the kind words chris, spuddy your bhp record was what i was aiming for i was pretty confident i was going to smash it with this and the size of turbo i going to be running.

It is not kind words Matt..i only just speak the truth!!! Spuddys times are amazing the less i can say and difficult to crack them..but bhp is achivable especialy from your set up.If you going ahead i gurantee 40 whp more!!!
P.S I want to buy what you waiting from the usa mate. Only the main unit tho..not the piping..if you have it let me know..

Chris

It is not kind words Matt..i only just speak the truth!!! Spuddys times are amazing the less i can say and difficult to crack them..but bhp is achivable especialy from your set up.If you going ahead i gurantee 40 whp more!!!
P.S I want to buy what you waiting from the usa mate. Only the main unit tho..not the piping..if you have it let me know..

Chris

yeah i know just cant afford it know mate and the plans are bigger as you know, yeah am keeping the kit from the usa mate it going in to something else;)